Forums

Help › Forums

New Tour Legend Tournaments

Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:23 PM

The new WGT Tour Legends are an elite group and still less than 40 new members, so WGT has just launched free weekly tournaments for Tour Legend players only, and we’ll continue those tournaments until there are over 50 Tour Legends so we can start running regular Ready-Go’s, and over 70 Tour Legends so we can run regular weekly/monthly tournaments.

• Tour Legend Special - U.S. Open Courses – Play Oakmont and Olympic

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/details.aspx?ID=8b735b08-d87b-4d3e-ad7e-a0b3017d3325

• Tour Legend Special - Open Courses – Play St Andrews and Royal St Georges

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/details.aspx?ID=4da988d8-8684-479b-945e-a0b3017d2b67

Thanks for your patience and good luck against the best of the best!

WGT

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 7:47 PM

GOOD STUFF!

Now, can you kindly delete this thread asap before the rest of the TL's see it?

:O)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 10:43 PM

And ya had to toss Oak in there;)

memo to self...take WGTWildcat off my Xmas list! :)

Well done WGT!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 7:38 AM

Thanks Wildcat. A decent pay out too. I hope these types of tournaments stick around permanently. They're certainly gonna be a lot of fun.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 8:14 AM

DAZZA501:

Thanks Wildcat. A decent pay out too. I hope these types of tournaments stick around permanently. They're certainly gonna be a lot of fun.

+1

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 8:22 AM

I like the format, the payout and the attention to our TL Wildcat, so tyvm to you and to all the WGT staff, much appreciated :)

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:08 PM

Loving all the positive vibes here... We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for these tournaments as you play them, so let us know so we can either stick to this format or improve them in the future. 

Thanks, and good luck!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:23 PM

WGTwildcat:
    We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for these tournaments as you play them, so let us know so we can either stick to this format or improve them in the future. 

Just keep rolling them out and we'll keep playing them. Don't just have them for a couple of weeks and then have nothing like with the fall/winter tour tournaments. They were great to play in and everyone loved them. It looked like wgt was finally going to have a proper tour to play on and then they stopped.

I love to play tournaments and having something regular that's a bit more exciting than the normal ready go's or weekly/monthly tournaments is definitely the way forward IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If these Tour legend tournaments continue and remain a weekly thing then i was thinking i might do an order of merit table for just these tournaments just as a bit of fun.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:51 PM

Agree with Dazza, im not that big ofa fan for unlimited tourneys, it it possible to lets say have a a limit of three qualrounds?

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:51 PM

DAZZA501:

If these Tour legend tournaments continue and remain a weekly thing then i was thinking i might do an order of merit table for just these tournaments just as a bit of fun.

+1

Clearly this would give more long lasting meaning to all the tourneys we are playing. This would give more motivations to many players to play those tourneys (beyond winning some credits or winning some cash for those who are elligible).

That was asked for a long time by many players. The Fall and Winter tour were going in the right direction. Let's introduce a WGT tour over a rather long period of time.

Regards

RSS