Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • alex900099
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 11:28 AM

can you delete my account

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 2:13 PM

Ask Customer Service.  Use the contact  line at the bottom of the page.

• Uneklymee
    42 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 3:07 AM

delete your own account...simple process

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Tue, Sep 12 2017 5:19 PM

hieye   e1    get  the  premier membership   eye did   its worth the   money

johny

• mohaviegreen
    404 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:32 PM
    Hi all, after what seems like years and years of fun......I some how made Tour Legend. I gotta say I feel as though I accomplished somethin' here once again. Love this game, it has it's fault's, but so does my game .....lol. I take it one game at a time. Not a great player and I figure on a few years in the TL mode, which is ok by me. Alrighty friends, ya'll have fun and hit em like ya mean it...............mo........
  • GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 10:20 PM
    mohaviegreen:
    Hi all, after what seems like years and years of fun......I some how made Tour Legend. I gotta say I feel as though I accomplished somethin' here once again. Love this game, it has it's fault's, but so does my game .....lol. I take it one game at a time. Not a great player and I figure on a few years in the TL mode, which is ok by me. Alrighty friends, ya'll have fun and hit em like ya mean it...............mo........
    That's awesome, Mohaviegreen. I'm Legend now, have been for a very long time, and for the life of me, I can't seem to Tier up to Tour Legend. I had previously thought that once having played over 2,000 Ranked rounds, that would Tier me up, but it only " teared " me up, as that didn't achieve diddly squat. My scoring average is currently 60.24 and relentlessly holding there. Rumor was, as I understood it, I had to break an average score of 60.0, but that's clearly not the case either, as I know of several players personally who achieved Tour Legend without breaking into the 50's. Regardless, my average score seems to have froze at 60.24 where once if I shot - 5 or better on 9 holes, it would drop 1/100th, but as fate has it, that's not working anymore either. Example, played St. Andrews yesterday finishing - 6 and nothing happened. In fact, that's happened a few times. Alas, allow me to finally inquire, what exactly was it that Tiered you up to Tour Legend. I'm aware this topic has been hammered pretty hard already, I've even tried ' customer support ' and they only said that they couldn't tell me, and to ask other players or read into the topic on the Forums, which I have, and there's as many answers and opinions as there are people talking about it. Anyway, thanks...
  • TImothy0853
    49 Posts
    Thu, Oct 26 2017 1:04 AM
    I think you have to have the 2000 rounds and an average of 60
  • LittleBirdie1
    196 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:14 PM
    i seen a legend playing today checked his profile 60 ranked rounds played?? how does that work? my average lowers by .01 if i have a good round. rare for me nowadays, also goes up on level par rounds
  • GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 7:08 PM
    LittleBirdie1:
    i seen a legend playing today checked his profile 60 ranked rounds played?? how does that work? my average lowers by .01 if i have a good round. rare for me nowadays, also goes up on level par rounds
    There's no rhyme or reason to it ( criteria on Tiering up ) as it turns out. What criteria that may exist is very vague, subjective, and without any form of consistency. Recently played a Tour Legend with an average score of 72.2. WGT clubs and the default golf ball. Think he finished the front 9 of Pebble Beach at + 4, Tour Legend, yup...
  • hoeman793
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:05 AM

I know this is a tad off topic but do happen to know what is going on with this European tour since they have scraped the virtual tour , does not seem to be any info at that i can find  tnx 

RSS