Forums

Help › Forums

New Tour Legend Tournaments

Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 2:53 PM

I found my place as a TL!!!!  Many don't get here, because the 500 ranked rounds as a Legend does them in. 

I believe the rounds defined as a "ranked round" has been changed.  I'll let you use your head and see what I mean.  Many here expect someone to spoon-feed them every bit of information about how to play and how the WGT system works and changes. 

As long as those players are spoon-feed, they never bother to learn on their own.

Being a club owner I see that with some of my club members.

• RBall11
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 1:29 PM

wgt is not is not worth a *** dont play screw them bastards

• Escobar77
    34 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:27 AM

play Pebble beach first green and they gonna *** U good up.,.,., time to reload every time i hit.,.,., UNREAL!!!!!!!! I lost 5 balls just to see is it my mistake???? .,.,.,. no way!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS first round .,.,. all balls are going swimming!!!!

• RodnWant
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 9:55 PM

I like it!!!

• Johnnie1221
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 10:02 PM

How do you play 20 days. And shoot 57. How do you shoot 61 , 66,61,67,70 on your first day

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 7:09 AM

Theses nothing 'Elite' about being a TL "thats code for you spent more time and money" Especially when the difference between Legend and Tour Legend is a matter of only green speed..I could say im an "Elite" player but thats a matter of perception in that i shoot as low or lower than many Champions.

• TDCrusher1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2017 3:10 AM

The real question to be asked is how are you only a Master after 5 years of playing??  especially at your level??  seems a bit suspect!

Wow...

Cheers

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 9:10 PM

TDCrusher1:

The real question to be asked is how are you only a Master after 5 years of playing??  especially at your level??  seems a bit suspect!

Wow...

Cheers

Yet you are so good...

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 9:15 PM

TDCrusher1:

Wow...

Cheers

What's your other WGT handle? I guess a person just needs multiple email accounts.

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 9:18 PM

RodnWant:

I like it!!!

I bet, pretty nice start. What's your other WGT handle? I guess a person just needs multiple email accounts.

RSS