Help › Forums

WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:16 AM

MioKontic:

WGTpizza:
    Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, even if the opinion is that WGT is conspiring against them.

That is so untrue, otherwise I wouldn't have been banned last October.  And my posts wouldn't be moderated now either.  No, you only allows opinions that will put money into your deep pockets, like allowing cheats to do whatever they want whilst the honest folk get ripped off... both by you and the cheats!

Stay classy my ar$e!  I think you need a new catchphrase, one that sums up WGT.  I'm sure you can find loads of ideas around the forum if you look, they're not hard to find.  Here's my suggestion...

"Come and cheat with WGT".

As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

Stay Classy,

-WGTpizza

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:07 PM

WGTpizza:
    As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

They are not, otherwise my posts wouldn't be moderated!!  I've made about 3 or 4 other posts in the last hour or so, not one has been put up yet!  And I bet that the idiot (my opinion!!!) who moderates them doesn't let them all through.

So, would you like to re-assess what you said above???  Or maybe you'd rather just ban me again - that would really prove whether everyone is entitled to their opinion, or just the ar$e-lickers!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 1:17 PM

MioKontic:

They are not, otherwise my posts wouldn't be moderated!!  I've made about 3 or 4 other posts in the last hour or so, not one has been put up yet!  And I bet that the idiot (my opinion!!!) who moderates them doesn't let them all through.

So, would you like to re-assess what you said above???  Or maybe you'd rather just ban me again - that would really prove whether everyone is entitled to their opinion, or just the ar$e-lickers!

You got your tin foil hat out in full force.  Maybe you are moderated, because the things you say are false and absurd, and you were banned once before for such outbursts.  

Still not sure how or why you were allowed back.....(just my opinion of course)

Keep up the good work Mio (insert sarcasm)

b0gey

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 1:35 PM

There we go, I knew one of the ones I was referring to would pipe up.  Well done for stepping forward and making yourself known.

Maybe one day WGT will realise that the 'community' extends beyond the Devs and the IRC chat room.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:23 PM

MioKontic:
    Maybe one day WGT will realise that the 'community' extends beyond the Devs and the IRC chat room.

That's so not right Mio.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:01 AM

As for a suggestion to make the draw more transparent, how simple would it be to get a see through big plastic bucket, print out all the entrants on pieces of paper, get some one to fold them all up, put them all in the bucket and get some one to make the draw whilst being filmed with video camera and you can post it in the news section (if i managed to do this when organising a tournament here, sure it could be done but on a bigger scale)

MioKontic:
    Or maybe you'd rather just ban me again - that would really prove whether everyone is entitled to their opinion, or just the ar$e-lickers!

I know what you mean with this one.  I've had it in the past where one of the game's favorites made a comment to put me down and tried to make out i couldn't judge wind or spin and thats why i wasn't a good enough player.  I then fought my corner against this player and even posted a leaderboard with me above him saying not bad for a poor player.  Although i was only pointing out the wrongness of what the "wgt favourite" had wrote and negating his spitefullness, my post and others had been deleted faster than a bullet (protecting his so called "good name") so basically it was o.k for him/her to have a go at me, but when i made his/her post to look silly then they were taken down either by that person contacting WGT or by the moderators themselves so their favorite was still shinning.  Yes i know we should all be "friends" here, the majority of us are, and posts give us good debates about everything, but there seems to be unlimited free speach for certain members whilst not for others.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:45 AM

chrisironsbones:

(if i managed to do this when organising a tournament here, sure it could be done but on a bigger scale)

I remember that tournament. You quit in the middle of it after you lost...of course because of deviations. You even said you were done with the game? What happened? We were forced to have someone step up and organize YOUR tournament for you. 

Icon has deleted my posts too. Get over it and move on. He's the only guy doing good things in this forum and he takes a rashin of crap for it. Chill out and give the dude a break.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:48 AM

chrisironsbones:
    As for a suggestion to make the draw more transparent, how simple would it be to get a see through big plastic bucket, print out all the entrants on pieces of paper, get some one to fold them all up, put them all in the bucket and get some one to make the draw whilst being filmed with video camera and you can post it in the news section (if i managed to do this when organising a tournament here, sure it could be done but on a bigger scale)

I would HATE to be the person that had to fold all those little pieces of paper,,lol. I think the "random draw" some how could be computer generated. 

Also - IF there even is a "random draw" then these prize winning , "random draw" tournaments should be limited to players / community members who have been here for sometime. That are true WGT players. Players who have some rr's under there belt. Make these "random draw" tournaments "for real" WGT.

Last - Mio is right on. Mio has been around here for some time. He is NOT talking out his a*s. People / players get extremely upset with him because he speaks THE TRUTH. He shines the spot light on certain issues and people / players get sooo freaking upset. I find it amusing at times. 

Real quick - back on topic - KEEP IT REAL WGT.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:56 AM

BeachedMulligan:
    Icon has deleted my posts too. Get over it and move on. He's the only guy doing good things in this forum and he takes a rashin of crap for it. Chill out and give the dude a break.

Whats Icon got do do with any of this??Where have i gave him a "rashin of crap" , why bring Icon into any of this, others delete posts too, all i have is praise for him, but this is EXACTLY what MIO is going on about, the same old same old people having a go jst for the sake of it, and to keep in the "good books"...LOL  (no where have i EVER had a bad word to say about Icon)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/126411/832119.aspx#832119  (giving him 5hit?)

RSS