Help › Forums

WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:25 AM

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:
    I play on this site for 3 years and never win  just 1 tourney on ready go and i'm the only one on this site with 500 hole in one. in CTTC of course.So how can be like that,wen i play for so long time on this Mafia game.Tour Legend and with avg 57,22 do you belive this?

Maybe because you are not good enough at stroke play and putting, and that average of yours has been made playing "easy" tournaments from St Andrews front 9 with names like "who can score 24"

You've entered 1200 tournaments and only had 20 TOP TEN FINISHES. Which basically shows you finish in top 10, ONCE (1 time) in 60 tournaments, compared to a few on this page: MBaggese 1 in 4, Kristjian 1 in 2 and myself 1 in 3 so it proves you have a much less chance in winning (until you get better or have a lucky round)

If you get good enough, you will start winning. WGT IS NO MAFIA TRYING TO STOP YOU WINNING ANYTHING!  I've had plenty of rants at WGT, they let me win plenty.

Your 1 putt stats are 44%  which means you only putt less than HALF of your birdie putts, your sand saves and  scrambling are 50% or less too, important factors in a single play tournament.  Keep at it, you might get a lucky round 1 day, miracles CAN HAPPEN!

Thank you for your post ,but i don't think you are the right person to tell me all this think's sorry.It is true that  i don't play to mach of Ready Go that because i know for my self i can not win.So i play on CC Tournaments to be cloe to my people.Show me you can do 24 on ST Andrew.

Take care

League of Legends CC-Golf Academy

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 4:54 AM

Danmark2010:
    Show me you can do 24 on ST Andrew.

I've scored a 51 in a READY GO at St Andrews, thats good enough for me!  

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:51 PM

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:

Right 25 it is not 24 and of course you playin wite easy to doit

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:58 PM

And void.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:01 PM

DylynJ:

WGTpizza:
    You are welcome to share your views and opinions, but please keep them respectful and nondefamatory

Here in the United States opinions aren't always respectful when they're TRUE.

As far as your defamatory spiel save it for a lawyer who has the brass to to prove that anything I state is defamatory against WGT or their "Gustavo Fring/Walter White" meth ring Deviations.

I've seen you in the #WGT chat room and you know as well as I that it's run by Deviations FOR deviations (illegal gambling) under the guise of WGT.

I'd recommend you consider renaming that particular chat room #DeviationsBookies and create a true and objective IRC channel for ALL WGT patrons; or give up the charade over all.

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:21 AM

Danmark2010:

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:

thats harder than playing a unlimited 9 just saying

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:16 AM

Danmark2010:

It might have been master tees, but to score 51 without restarting every time is a decent score, and please dont give me a "funny" answer because you being a player with best score of 57 and ONLY 26 for front (NOT 24) you will be wasting your breath.

Danmark2010:
    I play on this site for 3 years and never win  just 1 tourney on ready go and i'm the only one on this site with 500 hole in one. in CTTC of course.So how can be like that,wen i play for so long time on this Mafia game.Tour Legend and with avg 57,22 do you belive this?

Danmark2010:
    Thank you for your post ,but i don't think you are the right person to tell me all this think's sorry.It is true that  i don't play to mach of Ready Go that because i know for my self i can not win

I AM THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU!  Plenty of players and myself HAVE WON PLENTY of ready go's, so I can tell you its not a "MAFIA" run game and WGT try's its best to stop you winning.

You say in one post that after playing in tournaments/ready go's for 3 years you never win a tournament or ready go because the WGT "mafia" does not let you, then in another post you say that you dont play much ready go's because you know you wont win.  So if you dont play them you know deep down its because you are not good enough to win in single play tournaments, thats why you prefer to play EASY, UNLIMITED tournaments in a club where you might have a easier chance to win, but because you might win these EASY tournaments and because you have 500 ctth aces you think you are better than a lot of players and feel you deserve to win just because you have 500 aces, you blame WGT for not letting you win a ready go because in your head you feel you are good after playing front 9 st andrews all the time and having 500 aces, and instead of blaming your own game, you call wgt a mafia because you think your actually good enough when you clearly are not. 500 aces is a good achievement, but it means NOTHING when you play stroke play tournaments, where you must be a MASTER WITH THE PUTTER, something you are not!  Get better with the putter and you might actually win something and then feel what a idiot you've been with all those "mafia" posts.

The problem with you is because you think you are the only guy to get 500 aces, you feel you are "better" than most players when clearly you are just a ordinary legend when it comes to stroke play, but you feel superior due to those aces and wont take advice or think you know it all.  You should take people's advice, tips or whatever WHOEVER you are, you are never too good to listen to advice.  I will always listen to advice because I can always improve my game.

RSS