Forums

Help › Forums

WGT St Andrews Championship Winners

Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:44 AM (48 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 12:38 AM

DylynJ:
    Ironically it's never even occurred to your feeble and simple mind to question those who monopolize.

Now we are done....

Ya lied  about the bottle.

Sleep well.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 7:20 AM

BolloxInBruges is one rude mofo.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 10:12 AM

If I was a touch closer to being as good with a putter as Bollox, then i think i would be playing monopoly here too, Mayfair is mine (u.k Version)

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 2:06 PM

Well since yall got all that monopoly money can you get me that new R11 Driver ? Kidding :)

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:14 PM

Milfshake:

BolloxInBruges is one rude mofo.

And you are a self admitted sandbagger. Good Day

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 11:24 AM

Sam has a tough skin. And is not rude. He takes a beating in forums and on his wall. But a great guy and player.

Thanks WGT for a great tourney. Really got the heart racing and the mind going!

Now if we could just disqualify Dan for being too good and award me 1st place, hmmm....

=)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:38 AM

pjctas0822:

I just hope that everytime WGT utilzes this part of the forum for announcing winners (sandbaggers or ringers) that every thread does not turn into this girl fight or war of words all the time.

Give it a rest please.

It's just the town drunk entertaining himself, pj. When he sobers up he usually comes back and deletes his posts, probably cringing while he does given his behavior. He's on his umpteenth ID and it's just a cycle. MB got caught up in it.

He'll crawl away, just feel sorry for him.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 7:22 AM

DylynJ:

MBaggese:

First...reread what Bib posted

Which part? About the scumbags?

It must truly perturb someone like BiB to spend their entire life on a website such as this and see some multi-accounter get a gift card. Where I come from we call things like this poetic justice. lol. I never expected you to understand.

MBaggese:
    Second...I admire play, not players

You admire "gamers". Period. To each their own. I'm not judging anyone.

MBaggese:
    hird..The worm can was not peeled until you grabbed your opener...just saying

Forgive me but I was just pointing out what should have been transparent long ago. Question the sandbaggers' you may. Ironically it's never even occurred to your feeble and simple mind to question those who monopolize.

Where I come from we call that dissociation. It's a "defense" mechanism for hardcore liberal folk such as yourself. You can't fathom the concept that you just might be wrong at anything.

I've proven my case... to the people that matter... why do you think i'm still even HERE? lol

you're just blah blah blah... and that's all YOU will ever be. ;)

This is the cat's PJs   

Skill Challenge Avg. Score      1,199.14

Wow! You're quite objective I must say.

Do you really think that "we" (we being the collective oversight committee) are that naive!? lol

I'm sorry to break this to you Mike... but we are not going anywhere... not by a "long shot". lol

In another game I used to play, in the case of a player you had blocked, it would actually go so far as to make that person's forum posts invisible to you as well.  Can we do that here?

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 11:29 AM

JaLaBar:
    In another game I used to play, in the case of a player you had blocked, it would actually go so far as to make that person's forum posts invisible to you as well.  Can we do that here?

But then you can't defend yourself from their lies .

RSS