Help › Forums

Tiger Woods WD TPC...

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 10:15 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 7:39 AM

andyson, what the hell are you talking about the thread was about TIGER. you want some advice keep my name out of your mouth. JB

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 7:43 AM

andy, what the hell are talking about the thread was about TIGER, not other golfers. i just was stating i'm sick of hearing about all things tiger. little advice here keep my name out your mouth. JB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 7:51 AM

andyson:
    If you really feel that way jbenny why didn't you start a post on the chances Westwood will win?  Instead you spent the 1st part of your post berating Tiger, and the second part saying can we focus on something else?  Make up your mind.

I saw it differently, andy. An observation followed by a thought. A good one at that. Tiger's travails should be left to the tabloids because it's getting old real fast. I'm a Tiger fan and I'm getting a bit bored by the gleeful gossip myself. I think the local paper is too because his latest move warranted a small paragraph deep inside the Sports Section. Good for them.

Having seen how steroids work through the baseball mess,  jb's comment about it does raise an eyebrow.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 7:56 AM

jbenny11:
    blah, blah blah about Tiger...........good god enough of this garbage, there are plenty of great guys and stories in golf, can we focus on some of these instead of 24/7 tigervision. JB........................

i just was stating i'm sick of hearing about all things tiger.

Agreed, so quit talking about him already!!

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 8:51 AM

Was Tiger at the Players? Hadn't noticed. Too busy watching all the other very talented golfers.

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 10:15 AM

It is amazing that a great tournament was going on in Jacksonville this weekend and the only thing we heard about was Tiger.  While I have no inside information on the true condition of Tiger's neck injury, I do know that neck and back injuries are very difficult to deal with while you play golf.  That being said I would have given Tiger the benefit of a doubt had I not just seen him show up in Philly to promote his golf tourney there.  If his neck hurt so badly he couldn't play and needed an MRI to check it out I would think he might be at home resting today.  He just doesn't get it and never will.

• PAGES
RSS