Forums

Help › Forums

CC,s Game Tin Cup / In His Glorious Name

Wed, Aug 22 2012 3:26 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ELTigre707
    107 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:29 AM

great match with prof joe it was a shootout shot 4 shot bird for bird glad to have been a part of it thx joe.

• AmielT
    37 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 10:11 AM

Just a very fun match with Opy. A very nice guy to meet. AmielT wins 5up and makes a new friend. Thanks Opy and Porky for putting this together.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 10:18 AM

Had my game with Amiel . He took me to school and took my lunch money !

Amiel made some great shots , and my putting let me down .

Thank you Sir for the game .

OPY

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 6:28 PM

Rev and I played a fun match...we have plyed together b4 so it was fun and easy.  Rev got me down early and I just couldn't find my way back.  Thx for a fun time Rev, enjoyed playin' with ya.

• desyanabelle
    168 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:47 AM

had alot of fun with Scott last night!  great golfer and guy ! he took the lead on 1 and never looked back   Desyanabelle loses to chronic 4 up

Rob

• anygimmick
    169 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 10:15 AM

Steve, (bassomatic) and I finished our match today. anygimmick wins 4 up with 3 to go. Enjoyed my match with a very humble and encouraging gentlemen. Have a feeling things might have gone different if he hadn't hit legend status in the past week. We all know how moving up a tier changes everything. I was very fortunate and hit some really good shots and got lucky on my mishits to still be within striking distance of the hole. Thanks again to Steve for all the compliments during the game and hope to play again real soon. These matches give us the opportunity to make new friends we normally might not even know existed.

Frank (anygimmick)

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:04 PM

I just finished my match with Mike ( mgh221) It was a well played match by both of us and we went back and forth.  I was ahead much of the front 9 and Mike went on top for most of the back 9. I tied the match on #18 and we went to extra holes.  Mike birdied the first extra hole and I missed a putt  I thought I should have made.  I really enjoyed playing with Mike and hope to tee it up with him soon.  MGH221 wins the match 1up.

• mgh221
    545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:06 PM

just finished my match with corey... fantastic match all around dead even on the front save for my hitting a tree off the tee on 4. i came bcak from 2DN on the back to take a 1up lead to the 18th tee.... corey's approach on 18 was beyond clutch he dropped it right on the hole and squared the match. it came down to 2 birdie putts inside of 8 feet on the 19th. mine fell his slid past...

can't say how much i enjoyed the match corey is an absolute gentleman and a fine golfer my rusty rear end was quite fortunate to sqeeze out the win...

thanks for the match corey truly enjoyed it

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 3:26 PM

Looks like this game has run its course ,, I call it a tie .

• PAGES
RSS