Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Special Report - July 2012

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 13 2012 4:24 PM (4 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 11:15 AM

Just picked this off of Giggle News....click for a larger image.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 11:48 AM

I was given a WGT Nation personal sneak preview of this hole.  Bad news.  You can use a WGT Starter ball but it won't hold the tiny green.  You must use the spin versions of the Callaway or Nike.  WGTAdmin2 did tell me that before placing the new green/pin in this location they first hired a scuba company to clean out all the old balls from the lagoon, in preparation for a whole bunch of errant, new balls.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 12:28 PM

Doublemochaman:
    WGTAdmin2 did tell me that before placing the new green/pin in this location they first hired a scuba company to clean out all the old balls from the lagoon,

Very interesting DMM.  They must be raking in the money because back in the early days Chad used to clean out the ponds himself.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 3:14 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the new pin placement Andyson. I've spent quite a bit of time on Kiawah CTTH and think I may have just the tool for this new green configuration...

As you can clearly see if you adjust your swing  to follow the parabola you should be able to stay "high and dry" and relatively close to the pin. :)

Doc

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 4:24 PM

I heard it's all part of WGT's new RRR plan.

Reduce the number of multi-accounters, and golf balls

Reuse all of the Nikes that have more than half a life left and...

Recycle our credits through the system, again!

RSS