Forums

Help › Forums

Sorry I am new to this. QUESTION

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 17 2009 10:20 PM (9 replies)
  • Poutsie
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 6:03 PM

How can you play the back 9 on Kiawah cource?   Or for that matter can you play any other course?  Your response is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

• NASAgolfer
    96 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 6:37 PM

The back nine of Kiawah is scheduled to come out in April.

(see news dated 26 Feb 2009)

• FreddyFox
    60 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 4:07 AM

The Bali Hai 9-hole course is also available.

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2009 6:04 PM

Bali Hai is only available as the skill challenge right now, not as a stroke play course. I'm surprised it's not on the list to be added next given they already have a good portion of it setup in the game. I'd love to take a crack at it. Despite the challenge, the current 9 holes ARE getting a little boring.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2009 6:51 PM

I don't think Bali will ever be more than a Skill Challenge.  If you look closely, you'll see the skills challenge is played over the same 4 or 5 holes repeatedly.  I think they only captured a few holes worth of photos to get a start on things.

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 6:57 PM

That's too bad. It's probably me not playing that particular skill challenge much, but everytime I play it I enjoy the round a little more because it's somewhat new and different to me. Would LOVE to actually stroke play the holes.

If they got permission to photograph a few holes for the skills challenge, hopefully they can go back and get permission to get photos for a full stroke play course sometime in the near future. 

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 10:51 PM

It would be nice to have the rest of Bali Hali but it doesn't look like it will ever happen.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 11:16 PM

From what I've been reading on the intertubes, the courses they have in store will make you forget all about Bali Hai.

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 8:59 PM

Which is very encouraging. And I don't doubt they will put Bali Hai to shame. I think I'm disappointed Bali Hai won't be coming to stroke play because the skills challenge whet my appetite for the course and now it's all I'll get.

Whatever the course, bring it on. I'm ready to raise my average back up to "normal" learning a new course. 

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 10:20 PM

Bali Hai is nice to have around till we get more courses on here. Even though it isn't the full course.

RSS