Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 5:25 PM

ukvermonter:

I also won the NATION Putting Challenge Diamond Skill Challenge Cup award, I think my score was 35.98 but not sure because I can't look at the tournament to see how I finished to know how well I did against others.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?ID=da0e2871-7517-4fd3-bf59-a0860008c90d

20.39 ft came in at 250th place which is as high as the leaderboard goes.  Funny thing with it being random drawing, a guy that played it once (quite poorly 171.01) won the thing.

Here's the low score ... WOW ! 

devildaz1963 96 2.28

Happy Golfing

Joe

• OldSchoolFunk
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:40 PM

Moving on..

I grew up in New York... t'was very similar.

Not much different. Every time you walk out of your freaking house someone is slapping you for some reason. But they don't control you. They just smack you up and say "heyyy.. this is neeww yaawwkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Once I finally found a domesticated neighborhood (50+) miles from NYC....  it had to be the dumbest most cheesesetak filled life ever! lol.

So I flew out w/ my daddio in Compton, Ca.... near long beach. Man I was all over the place. People everywhere. Loved it. liked it.. at times hated it. then this one time... I heard this sound... like a beat.. it was POWER. I heard it again.. I went and asked my dad and he got me a tip top Kenwood Keyboard.

The rest is history. 

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 8:09 AM

Great story Edward...how about staying on topic or start a new one where it belongs.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• DEVIOUSDAV
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 3:40 PM

Played it once did poorly, played it second time and kicked your score off the map. So sorry, but keep trying. dreams do come true!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 10:29 PM

So what did we win?

• DEVIOUSDAV
    16 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:50 PM

well it should be a ghost putter but i do not see it in my inventory. lol

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 6:27 PM

Where is the putter????????????????????????????????????

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 6:43 PM

DEVIOUSDAV:
    Played it once did poorly

Played it once period.  7/16 scored 73.78.  Did the guy that shot the 2.??  win anything or just the random drawing guy?  That would suck to do that good and not win anything.  It showed on his profile page that he came in 1st place but if the tournament was a random drawing then it doesn't mean he won anything.  Also looks like that Bill guy (a Pro - with a Naton Flag) doesn't even play anymore.  Oh well.

Just my observatons.

RSS