Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 11:00 AM

PringleCraig:

Hi,

I know this is the "wrong" place to post this post, however, but, etc, and, bla, bla, .... WGT attention please.... WHY are certain money-buys-in tournaments excluded from South Africa ?  There are no rules here, so who the *(&*%(&% gives WGT the authority to decide otherwise ?  Huh ?  Wake up please !

Thanks in advance !

"your country or residence does not qualify........."

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:32 PM

PringleCraig:

PringleCraig:

Hi,

I know this is the "wrong" place to post this post, however, but, etc, and, bla, bla, .... WGT attention please.... WHY are certain money-buys-in tournaments excluded from South Africa ?  There are no rules here, so who the *(&*%(&% gives WGT the authority to decide otherwise ?  Huh ?  Wake up please !

Thanks in advance !

"your country or residence does not qualify........."

I'm sorry for saying this Wgt.....   This game is global....   We in Australia have basically no Laws, but we cannot win any big prizes....

Let me explain... with the modern world of te Internet....  most big Companys are global....  We in Australia do drink water....lol and do buy their products.. over the internet.  I think It's about time the sponsors have to recognise that... or Wgt

It's about time that Wgt and their Sponsers make big  prizes in Australia or in our part of the world.....  We do have some of the best golf courses in the world....    

-Roger

RSS