Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • Greg123245
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 12:05 PM

Yes are being screwed, welcome to wgt.

• DonR1231
    3,711 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 9:57 AM

When are they going to extend invitations to members that have come on since they first started this.  I have members in my CC that would like to be a part of this, my son included, but has never received an invitation to the Nation.  It would be nice if they had the chance to join also.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:40 PM

DonR1231:

When are they going to extend invitations to members that have come on since they first started this.  I have members in my CC that would like to be a part of this, my son included, but has never received an invitation to the Nation.  It would be nice if they had the chance to join also.

Have them check here:

http://www.wgt.com/nation

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 7:54 AM

Greg123245:

Grow up. Level 93 Master indeed.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 2:01 AM

courteneyfish:
    Grow up. Level 93 Master indeed.

Well said Courteney :)))

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 2:05 AM

Greg123245:

If you feel so screwed, what the hell are u still doing here????

Jeeeez!

• Woogmoog
    45 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 9:38 AM

MBaggese:

DonR1231:

Have them check here:

http://www.wgt.com/nation

They have a message there, they invite top customers, I spent more than $300 bucks already never received the invitation and saw many people using starter clubs and starter balls, low level but they make part of it, because they received the invitation.

• Bagman62
    98 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 5:55 PM

WGT.. I got kicked out of a stroke game on Cabo...only played two holes but the game kept being interupted with the ...Sorry there is a problem... page..... How do I get my credits back?   Bagman62

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:49 PM

Bagman62:

WGT.. I got kicked out of a stroke game on Cabo...only played two holes but the game kept being interupted with the ...Sorry there is a problem... page..... How do I get my credits back?   Bagman62

BG62 ,,, 

Best to email them to get the correct answser,,,, not here....

Edbeau

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 4:39 AM

Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to Ace more than 5 in a row in the putting challenge? I got me 5 Aces in a row yesterday, and only for holes 2 and 8, i could have set up 1 helluva score. I can nail number 2 fairly well sometimes, so was a little bit dissapointed to not get it close this time, lol. Show us your cards folks, if you have more than 5 in a row, cheers.

RSS