Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • ejswan
    391 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:51 PM

so a flop or a chip is a difernt swing an so is a wege on the green i use all of my clubs lol

Ej

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 3:26 AM

WGT Nation - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP... still can't join, yet I see so many other members who have, that are so far below lvl 90, not to mention that they are pro/master only... UNFAIR WGT

• QuikDrawlMcGraw
    4,337 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 1:33 PM

LET CM IN!!!!

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 6:18 PM

what a bunch of cry babies on here worrying about the wedge maybe you should try it might bring your score down besides you don't want anyone telling you how to play so why put your two cents in telling others how to play.

• Bucgolf
    21 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:28 PM

Just a note. I see the leader of this months best of putting sweeps that the leader has a score of 15.7 over 9 hole several over sixty ft one 260ft One hell of a great putter thats 1.74ft per hole from the cup I wish wgt had a replay of his round would make a good viewing and one good hell of a lesson

• wspnacho
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:40 PM

how do you become a NATION member?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:15 PM

Bucgolf:

Just a note. I see the leader of this months best of putting sweeps that the leader has a score of 15.7 over 9 hole several over sixty ft one 260ft One hell of a great putter thats 1.74ft per hole from the cup I wish wgt had a replay of his round would make a good viewing and one good hell of a lesson

Cheers Bucgolf, that would be me (for how long though? lol). The same challenge has been up for the 3rd month in a row now, so i got to know the distances/power i needed fairly well. I did play this over and over again, and if i didnt get near the top score before the round was finished, i would restart again. All the putts except for the 2nd and 8th hole can be got close to with a little practice, you just need a bit of luck on those 2 other holes to get a good score. I did manage to hole out both, but not on the same round. Both replays are on my profile. For the 2nd shot, use a punch with about 40/45 yards distance, and aim for the edge of the green on the left. Best of luck.

RSS