Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:59 PM

meoffer:
    Reply cause I know u have 2 have the last word

No, I just want to be further entertained..please continue!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:03 AM

meoffer:
    I'll b expecting YankeeJim shortly

Kindly leave me out of your ridiculous posts-you're woefully juvenile and nonsensical. You've already proved yourself to be deceitful, a liar,  semi-illiterate and quite uneducated in your silliness. Try somebody else in your sandbox.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:31 PM

Just to change the subject... I see a few people are having some fun....lol

What happened to the Nation Stroke Comps...  Is that dead and buried now? ...or is everybody a Nation Member and it doesn't matter anymore.

-Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:49 AM

meoffer:

The King & Lord of the High Posters has spoken - don't forget 2 check my page Dwellers cause that's where I do all my talking from now on

By the way I have shovels & dictionaries on sale - seems some of the quoters just keep digging themselves in deeper - He He what a joke - now just think the opposite of all his very descriptive words - AND DAT'S ME

To all my fans - thanks 4 the support - this was very entertaining - So many of my friends were right - Doesn't take much 2 get these old hens ruffled up

I checked you profile page out...  No offence m8, but heaps of things agianst Wgt...  sorry I'm one of those old hens too....lol

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:59 AM

meoffer:
    don't forget 2 check my page Dwellers cause that's where I do all my talking from now on

Promise?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:59 AM

dp

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 1:16 PM

LOL

RSS