Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Congressional Championship Winners

Mon, Jul 16 2012 7:14 AM (79 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:54 PM

We are addressing this issue and do not accept players with multi-accounts.  WGT is dealing with them in a private manner.

thanks for your patience

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 8:48 PM

WGTadmin2:

We are addressing this issue and do not accept players with multi-accounts.  WGT is dealing with them in a private manner.

thanks for your patience

Dont yall have a check safe system in place before they create the multi accounts? I think the best way to "check into it" is to check into it before the damage is done not after.

Just saying.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:30 PM

pjctas0822:

WGTadmin2:

thanks for your patience

Dont yall have a check safe system in place before they create the multi accounts? I think the best way to "check into it" is to check into it before the damage is done not after.

Just saying.

Cheers for WGT

PJ...say I travlel a bit...even 15 miles away to another towns Library...see where I'm going with this?

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:24 PM

MBaggese:
    PJ...say I travlel a bit...even 15 miles away to another towns Library...see where I'm going with this?

NOPE..But Im an OG where I live ..

Which is why I turned to Christ dont live that way no more but got plenty of peeps that do. 

see where Im going with  this n That?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 2:50 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    Very late edit - I do however very much appreciate the prize, got a new  r11s 3w all upon the amazon with it.

Didn't know it was in the pro shop yet..LOL  

Hope its as good in real life as the driver is on here & i bet you wished it also had 4 dots forgiveness!

As for the rest, we've all mentioned these players countless times in multiple forums, yet nothing has been looked into, and as Sam has said, he's had his prize, so obviously WGT has sent them out, so legitimate players have all lost out, and $$ go to system abusers.  (as i said in different post, yes it would be tough going to beat Sam, but this is the challenge i love, but how many "weaker" players are out there who are as god as me and think, "sod this, i'll use my skills as a legend to start winning easy tournaments in a new account from pro tee's".. Put like this, its taken me over a year to get 100,000 credits, over halfway to a gift card of $250, and will take 4 months + to get there (if WGT havn't taken them from pro shop by then due to the constant paying out to "cheaters"), yet some one can earn a $100 gift card in a day by cheating system, when its taken a year for honest players to achieve say a $100 gift card (that's if they were available and i could change my credits now)

• mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:45 AM

My biggest issue with this tournament setup was the unlimited play.Basically that's just gonna come down to who can sit there and grind it out the longest. If you want to make it a more realistic tournament format, make it 4 rounds of single play over a 2 week span since there isn't another tournament immediately following it.Even 2 rounds of single play would work,thats how the virtual majors are setup.

My .02

• Jolexi
    429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 2:50 PM

mrenn29:

My biggest issue with this tournament setup was the unlimited play.Basically that's just gonna come down to who can sit there and grind it out the longest. If you want to make it a more realistic tournament format, make it 4 rounds of single play over a 2 week span since there isn't another tournament immediately following it.Even 2 rounds of single play would work,thats how the virtual majors are setup.

My .02

TOTALLY 100% AGREE!!

Announce the tournament course, let em practice all they want and make it SINGLE PLAY. 

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 1:24 PM

WGTadmin2:

thanks for your patience

well i see you've dealt with the issue

if that's what you call it :)

RSS