• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 9:10 PM

MBaggese:

I here ya YJ.

Look at Fabian...a 59....I'm sure one shot.as my measley 63? was as well

Carry on all

That gift card is calling for ya!

I cannot see Fabien wasting too much time on this tourney and others...because even if he won....the $200 GC would still be awarded to 2nd place because Belgium (Centre of the European Union) is not a eligible country to win the prize.....that in itself is some crazy gaming law shyte.

only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway, and South Korea are eligible to win prizes.

There's roughly 196 countries in the world.....that can in theory play WGT.......however, if you so desire to win tourneys and receive the prizes, then you better live in the 9 countries listed above or else you're getting the hole in a donut.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 11:33 PM

thebigeasy707:

MBaggese:

I here ya YJ.

Look at Fabian...a 59....I'm sure one shot.as my measley 63? was as well

Carry on all

That gift card is calling for ya!

I cannot see Fabien wasting too much time on this tourney and others...because even if he won....the $200 GC would still be awarded to 2nd place because Belgium (Centre of the European Union) is not a eligible country to win the prize.....that in itself is some crazy gaming law shyte.

only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway, and South Korea are eligible to win prizes.

There's roughly 196 countries in the world.....that can in theory play WGT.......however, if you so desire to win tourneys and receive the prizes, then you better live in the 9 countries listed above or else you're getting the hole in a donut.

What I meant to imply was Fabian is not out there "grinding".

Hey if he decides to post it lower good on him....but go through 3 ball to post a score?

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 11:58 PM

TBF MB, 3 balls = $5 (max) & 1st place = $200. Now that's a solid return for your money if you've got the time and patience. Fair play to people like Buck, Don and Jason who will just keep going until they get that one "right" round.

Personally I have the attention span of a five year at Christmas; once I've played the course two times in a row, I'm bored rigid and want something new to play with.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 12:03 AM

jimbean346:
    Personally I have the attention span of a five year at Christmas; once I've played the course two times in a row, I'm bored rigid and want something new to play with.

Me as well...:)

Not knocking the great scores...but man, 3 Nikes last me a week!

Good on them that play it hard....I got me beer to drink and kids to raise!

• Jolexi
    429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 2:19 AM

And once again WGT's silence is deafening.

This thread is now 6 pages long with people opposing the unlimited play format and not a murmur from WGT.

MrWGT himself said that silly low scores were unwanted and then they go and set up another unlimited play big tourney, therefore making sure the top players will post the very scores WGT says they don't want.

Buckthebuck has already said he's restarted many times just because he ONLY made par on some holes.........OMG perish the thought!!.

And it's been confirmed someone will shoot a 54 because they are allowed to grind away and restart restart restart restart............54, that'll do. Right best go to bed now as I've been trying for 3 days solid.

Unrealistic and a joke.

I can imagine a lot of players have done what i did and saw the new tournament, thought "great I'll give it go", clicked the link, saw unlimited play and the 55 already at the top and then thought "what's the point".

It's pandering to the majority of the minority, who are able to wipe away that 'terrible' round of 62 (lmfao!!) and keep going until they're happy, and forcing away the majority of the majority.

So............Let's have a simple vote..............Unlimited play in big tournaments.

YES or NO?

for me, HELL NO!!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 3:32 AM

3 days later and still looking as fresh as a daisy...........

;o)

• Jolexi
    429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 3:35 AM

Nice 1 mate.

Quality.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 5:08 AM

maybe 3 sleeves of balls & sheer boredom.

nice pic by the way WT2010

tbe

• Buckthebuck
    572 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 5:49 AM

I would not lump myself into any grinders category, certainly not with Don :-). As I said it took me about 2 hours or so to post 55, it did not mean for me staring at the screen hunchbacked not taking my eyes off the screen for 2 hours straight . Most of the games I play are alternate shot with our guild team on wgtls or with friends from Electra.

These type of tourneys ("special' unlimited play)  seem to come out every couple of months. The last I can remember like this that I played in was the leap day tourney and that feels long ago. So for me too spend 2 hours "grinding" every 3 or 6 months is not painfully boring to me. 

A lot of us play this game frequently so what is 2 hours? as if everyone in this thread hasn't wasted hundreds or thousands of them already :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 6:20 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    Point is the very best win regardless of single play or unlimited. Single play isn't going to elevate any us not in the top .01%

I disagree but until a tournament like this is played like a lot are requesting we'll never know.

RSS