Forums

Help › Forums

Friends and Invites

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2009 9:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Shoutout33
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2009 5:04 AM

One thing that bothers me about the game is the invite system. If you're in the middle of a game and a friend invites you to play, you don't have a way to send him/her an in game "e-mail" if you will, that you will or will not be able to play. All you get is accept or decline.

Most of the time, if you're in a tourney or with other people playing, your not going to quit. In a way, it seems kinda' rude to just decline and not give a reason why. If you want to except the invite, you can easily chat with the party your with and tell them you're leaving to play with a friend. Also, it'd be really nice to be able to send such an email, if you were trying to start a group with some friends, it'd be cool to ask them if they were in the middle of a game as well.

One game that I used to play (a console game) called Phantasy Star Online, had this type of a system. You could be in the middle of playing the game and get an e-mail and you could answer it at your leisure. Whether or not this idea makes it to the game, I feel that you guys have done a great job so far. Please keep up the good work.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 11:22 AM

Thanks for your suggestion. We are definitely working on features that would better facilitate communication between players.

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 8:08 PM

As a solution to those that quit games early maybe allow an experience rating similar to ebay,keep track of the log offs? Just an idea

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 9:32 PM

If you wish, make yourself unavailable while you are in play!! It is very simple to do this, also, those of us that have been around awhile, always leave a message on the other's profile, telling them where we are, and app. when we will be available!! Otherwise, hide yourself while playing in a multi!!

RSS