Forums

Help › Forums

ADDING FRIENDS TO MY FRIEND LIST

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:15 AM (27 replies)
  • MAGICWIZARD2010
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:21 PM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO ADD A FRIEND TO MY FRIENDS LIST ?  IM NEW HERE AND HAD MY FRIEND JOIN TOO NOW WE CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD EACH OTHER TO OUR FRIENDS LIST

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:05 PM

Hi Wiz,

You can use the WGT PLAYERS section to look up players that are online or even local to your own state.  Once you have a list of players just click on someone's name and that will take you to their player profile.  In the top right-hand corner of the player profile you'll see a button that says ADD AS FRIEND.  Just click on that to send out a friend request.

You can also send friend requests while playing in a group.  Just click a name on the scorecard and it will bring up their in-game profile.  You'll see the friend button there as well.

Good Luck =)

• Randino69
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:05 AM

How do you add them, if you cannot even get them into a group? A friend of mine joined, and she cannot add me, and I cannot find how to add her. Why not have a REALLY easy button to do so? Why make it so difficult?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 8:19 PM

Randino69:

How do you add them, if you cannot even get them into a group? A friend of mine joined, and she cannot add me, and I cannot find how to add her. Why not have a REALLY easy button to do so? Why make it so difficult?

Hi,

click on her profile and add a friend button is on the right side, near invite to play

-wgticon

• firthjohn
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2011 10:47 AM

how can i view her profile?

• KRachlin
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 5:47 PM

When i click on their profile there isn'y any button to add friend, why would they make it so tough to add a friend

• KRachlin
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 3:23 AM

This is insane, all the answers i get on how to add a friend don't work.

First question, do they have to be online to add them?

Second question, do you have to invite to a game first before you can add them?

Third, when i tried to add them by clicking on their profile I don't see any add friend button like everyone talk about. Why would they make it so difficult to add a friend and I can see 100's of people have the same problem. Why would WGT make it so difficult to just add a friend to your list like a yahoo messenger is so easy

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 12:43 PM

If I'm correct you add a friend by clicking on "Add as Friend" .  But they don't become a friend until they accept on the other end.  Just like it works in real life.  Please add me to your Enemies List.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 12:58 PM

KRachlin:
    First question, do they have to be online to add them?

No.

KRachlin:
    do you have to invite to a game first before you can add them?

No.

KRachlin:
    by clicking on their profile I don't see any add friend button like everyone talk about.

This is what I see when I go to your profile. You won't see that tab if they have blocked you. Try refreshing the page after you get there. As DMM pointed out, you won't see them on your list until they accept your request.

• wmscott1968
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:33 PM

I do not see the "add as friend" button.  I am on the FB app...maybe it's not there because of that.  ??

RSS