• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 8:09 PM

Anything in Michigan. Thanks.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 8:36 PM

new courses? why plural?

a new HD course on WGT is Christmas...it comes once a year. :)

• JasonNumber100
    2,906 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 4:55 AM

One of these would be good:

Wentworth

Sunningdale

Loch Lomond

Woburn

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 5:55 AM

Well, all these courses players would like to see but we're going to get a PAR 3 COURSE INSTEAD, (glorified ctth)

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 12:19 PM

I'm with you Chris.  The only thing that I have heard anyone mention is that hopefully this is the start of a relationship with Bandon Dunes that will eventually allow them to map a full 18 hole course there.  

I admit that I don't fully understand the filming process, I have heard that it can take as long as a week to do.  If that is the case then I can understand some of the courses being reluctant to allow it.  Who wants to have the course closed for a week or listen to a helicopter fly over it for the time you are attempting to play it.  If the process only takes a couple of days, then I don't understand the issues, many courses are closed one day a week for normal maintenance and that would seem a great time for WGT to come in and do their work.

The cost of closing some of the high dollar courses would be great.  $175 green fee times four people with a tee time every 12 minutes is $3,500 an hour or close to $30k a day based on 8 hours of teeing time.  

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 1:26 PM

what course do we want?  indeed.

haha hoo hoo he he he haha hooo  omg thats a cracker 

;)

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 1:47 PM

black river country club, port huron michigan

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 4:17 PM

http://hillsgolfcourse.com/

Would be really awesome if we had this course on the great WGT.

• BuddhaDharma
    45 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 7:20 PM

I have listed some of these before and I agree with you, not likely to see many of these but we can dream, right?  I live 5 miles from Torrey Pines in San Diego, Californa  so of course I would like to see both the North and South courses added.  So here I go again

1.  Torrey Pines.  North and South courses

2  Augusta

3.  Pebble Beach

4.  TPC Sawgrass

5.  Kapalua

Of course there are many more fantastic courses in the world but I only listed five.  It dosen't hurt to let WGT know what we want even if it isn't possible right?  It's fun to have dreams !!!!

Vic (BuddhaDharma).

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:12 AM

Michigan wants in!

RSS