Forums

Help › Forums

What Courses Do You Want?

Mon, Jun 11 2018 4:33 PM (151 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:50 PM

Hey WGT, I thought I'd just make a list of some courses I wouldn't mind seeing in the future. I know that they won't add 99% of these; I'm just throwing out ideas. Many of these may have been suggested before, so don't tell me so. I wish to keep this post positive, so if you have anything negative to say, keep it to yourself.

1. Riviera CC
    2. Torrey Pines
    3. TPC Sawgrass
    4. Sahalee CC
    5. Whistling Straits
    6. Harbour Town
    7. Pebble Beach
    8. Bay Hill

If you have any other courses that could be added to the list, go ahead and post your favorites (famous courses please...no local courses)

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:02 PM

Better hand eye co-ordination.............

Also a course from some where else in the world, how bout Kauri Cliffs in New Zealand

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 3:16 AM

My local course 15 miles away, NOW THIS IS A LINKS COURSE:

The Old Course at Nefyn is one of the United Kingdom’s best kept secrets, and rivals almost anything in terms of its spectacular situation. A tiny promontory that juts out from the Lleyn Peninsula into the Irish Sea is the setting for ‘golf on the edge of the world’, as Nefyn has been dubbed by many. Heather, blind drives and devilish bunkers are among the hazards that await the hardy Nefyn golfer, who on a clear day may be able to spot the peaks of the Wicklow Mountains across the Irish Sea. There are few more amazing places to enjoy links golf in the UK, so make Nefyn and District’s Old Course a priority on your next golf tour in Wales; holes 12 and 13 are worth the trip alone!

Gleneagles:

Turnberry

Augusta

WENTWORTH

CELTIC MANOR

Troon

Hoylake

And this course to match the deviation i got in Bethpage ready go:

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:59 AM

There is a reason that Northern Ireland has 3 Major winners in its golf population and that is it's sublime golf courses.

Very rarely are the courses mentioned on here but as someone who has had the pleasure of playing there I can say that their courses are second to none. I could say a long list of courses that would easily fit all criteria that make a perfect track for WGT but I will mention just one and that is Royal County Down.

A gift from God to golfers.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 4:39 PM

I can't believe I forgot Augusta. Most of the courses I mentioned were from the TW series. Although the game isn't as good as WGT, they still had the best variety of course options.

• Alexander14
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:43 PM
    1. Liberty National
    2. Medinah
    3. Atlanta Athletic Club
    4. Baltusrol
    5. Pinehurst No.2
  • 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 5:57 AM

Glen Abbey Oakville Ontario

Home of Royal Canadian Golf Association,Canadian Golf Hall Of Fame and the host of

The Canadian Open 25 times since 1977

RSS