Forums

Help › Forums

WGT NATION Tournament During the U.S. Open

Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:42 PM (101 replies)
  • jonny88
    60 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 3:50 PM

Point taken.  Im sorry I was just venting.  Seems everytime I play in a clash I end up in a bad lie.  Your right of course but you could try being nicer about it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 5:36 PM

jonny88:
    but you could try being nicer abou

Oops....sorry I wasn't trying to be mean....I will have to work on my bedside manner!

At the end of the day, this game is about having fun and enjoying the journey, not about scores and tiers.

• harrybr549
    470 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 2:24 PM

alanti,  there probably a 1% of the player thinks that. why play if don't want  to win?.   I have played over 10,000  game and no  one has said that. wake up and smell the roses

harry

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 8:03 AM
    harrybr549:

alanti,  there probably a 1% of the player thinks that. why play if don't want  to win?.   I have played over 10,000  game and no  one has said that. wake up and smell the roses

harry

Exactly Right, Harry and Alanti. We play against players better than us all the time. I enjoy the competition, Win or Lose
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 3:55 PM

harrybr549:
    alanti,  there probably a 1% of the player thinks that. why play if don't want  to win?.

Perhaps I am in that 1% then.

It does not bother me if I win or lose, providing I have fun (which I invariably do)....the company is more important than any result IMO. I play to relax and unwind, not wind myself up over a trivial computer game.

I also never said, I don't want to win (that would indicate I wanted to lose and my records do not show that).......I will try to win but it is not the most important part of playing this game (hence why I am happy to play with anyone as my partner in alt, regardless of tier or skill)........winning is a bonus, nothing more.....but I am not a top player playing for oil wells.

Last thing I will point out, not all roses are fragrant :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 4:54 PM

adaputter:

this a 4 year old thread?

Bit harsh.

You're doing  the contributors a great disservice with the above. 1st grade looks to be nearer the mark... particularly the Antipodean chap. :)

👍

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 7:09 PM

WigerToods2010:
    particularly the Antipodean chap. :)

LMFAO.......

Johnny.......I am telling on you...........oh....and .............................

Eff ya!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 7:47 AM

alanti:
    ...I am telling on you...

Bike shed / 4 o'clock / 7 irons @ 20 paces, ya grass.

Oh, and no back stabbing like the last time...

:-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 11:38 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Bike shed / 4 o'clock / 7 irons @ 20 paces, ya grass.

Whew.........you have no chance young man......I know you can't hit a 7 iron 20 paces to save yerself!.....from 20 paces....sounds more like you will need your driver....

LMAO @ the clip......as Confucius says (or was it Crocodile Dundee?) never turn your back on a Roo.

Also going in my favour, and as you know....Scots never learn from the first mistake....it takes multiple times :)........backstabbing #2 coming right up

• Mike21670
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 1:08 PM

Exactly. You are right. But let's hope everything will be ok

Regards: Best Game Improvement Irons

RSS