Forums

Help › Forums

Last week of the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT

Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM (125 replies)
  • WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 2:43 PM

This week is your last chance to play in the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT for a spot in the Virtual U.S. Open Championship tournament.

Don't forget that new this year, one lucky sweepstakes player (regardless of their score) will win the Grand Prize golf trip to the 2013 U.S. Open as a guest of the USGA. Additionally, the top 156 scores will advance to the Virtual U.S. Open Championship tournament, to compete for a second Grand Prize trip to the 2013 U.S. Open.*

So make sure to play and post a score in the free tournament now!

*Only residents of certain countries are eligible to win prizes. See tournament rules for details.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:22 PM

Good idea with this forum category to keep people up to date on what tournaments are going on at any given moment.

I'm with the group who doesn't get emails about WGT Nation tournaments so I'll be checking this category to see if I've missed something.

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 11:31 PM

godelescher:

Good idea with this forum category to keep people up to date on what tournaments are going on at any given moment.

I'm with the group who doesn't get emails about WGT Nation tournaments so I'll be checking this category to see if I've missed something.

I'n that same group.

Keen to play a Nation tourney.

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:49 AM

You might want to check to see if you turned off your email alerts in your account.

If you have you won't get the WGT Nation emails.

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 10:12 AM

TarheelsRule:

You might want to check to see if you turned off your email alerts in your account.

If you have you won't get the WGT Nation emails.

This is right, if you've turned off emails from WGT or "unsubscribed," you won't receive Nations emails either. However, the idea was definitely to offer another place to refer to for official tournament information just in case, so check back regularly!

• gatonino
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 10:55 PM

what about british open virtual ?????

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 5:42 PM

when will we know who the lucky sweepstakes winner was??

• Aahna
    1,102 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 8:04 AM

bfghd:

Same Question

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:12 PM

Aahna:

bfghd:

Same Question

Forget about it.

I sent Icon a box of Sirloins and the WGT Staff a 1 year supply of free Pizza coupons at Amichi's.

I think I got this one;)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:42 PM

MBaggese:

Aahna:

bfghd:

Same Question

Forget about it.

I sent Icon a box of Sirloins and the WGT Staff a 1 year supply of free Pizza coupons at Amichi's.

I think I got this one;)

LOL.....I can see the forums now if you do win it.

RSS