Help › Forums

forced forfeiting a match

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 12 2021 10:10 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bigdaddymax
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:02 PM
    2 of my last 5 matches in alternete-shot play have been forfeited. the screen said"bigdaddymax has forfeited the match", i NEVER have EVER forfeited any match, nor have i even quit a match for any reason. W.T.F.? over? has this ever happenned to anyone else?
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 3:13 PM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 3:34 PM

LOL Esssy,

I promise not to use them in a sentence in place of words or actions though. ;-)

• FuzzzyNutzz
    131 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 3:36 PM

maybe you timed out 3 times? it will forfeit you.

esssy i am still waiting for my invite to the australia club!

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 5:36 PM

bigdaddymax:
    2 of my last 5 matches in alternete-shot play have been forfeited. the screen said"bigdaddymax has forfeited the match", i NEVER have EVER forfeited any match, nor have i even quit a match for any reason. W.T.F.? over? has this ever happenned to anyone else?

Did you by chance attempt to concede the hole and clicked the forfeit match by mistake?

• davej92
    32 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 9:44 AM

I see your post was some time ago but the same thing happened to me last night. I was in a foursomes match and only 2 holes into the game. A message came up that I had forfeited the match. It came as a surprise because I hadn't. WGT bug ? 

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 2:06 PM

It happened twice to me today and I was told by another player it also happened in another alt game he was playing today.It seems to happen when you try to type into chat box. If wgt does one thing something else screws up so beware the installation of Chambers Bay

• lemlin
    8 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 2:09 PM

Just did it to me. We had just finished a hole and I apparently forfeited from the Tee.

Well until they fix it they get no more money from me

• SeattleSue
    39 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 1:18 PM

This has happened on every alt game I've attempted to play today.  Not one completion.  Very frustrating.

• PAGES
RSS