Help › Forums

bali hai hole # 3

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 25 2009 4:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 9:12 AM

Someone please tell me how to get on this green since the new clubs came out. I have yet to even make it on the green I keep coming up short ?

chuckiee

• tomab
    517 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 10:36 AM

Yes me too.
    Even when I adjust so I will not pass the rough the distance is too long for the club.
    I tried to give top spin. I tried vith different wind from behind.
    As it is now this hole is a joke

Tom.

• IzzieNutz
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 9:02 AM

is it even possible to hit driver off the fairway? every time i try it, the ball goes 100 yards no matter the settings.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 11:22 AM

I have tried it, it didn't work well for me.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 10:46 PM

38 feet is the closest I could get from about 15 trys.

• spmcwilliams
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 12:52 PM

This is the worst possible hole, I have come to 15ft the first time I played it.  I keep playing and come up so short it is ridiculous.  Once I rolled all the way up, since then no dice.  Can someone please respond here on how to hit the darn green?  This is golf, from 210 yards out it should be a piece of cake, a nice 6 iron for me in real life.

• TeamAmerica
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 4:20 PM

Tiger hits his 6 iron 190.

• gonorm
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 9:47 PM

punch shot

• Jeremiah2L
    28 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 10:08 PM

Come on guys...this isn't that hard to figure out.  This game was designed when the wind played a big factor.  The normal 7 mph tailwind would even take you THROUGH the green at times.  The wind has little effect on the ball as a result of the latest revision and UNTIL they change the set up of the contest then it just won't work very well.

The closest to the pins need to be redesigned to better meet the new playing conditions. Hopefully this will be coming soon.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2009 7:11 AM

WGTalex said they are aware of the problems with bali hai skill challenge so lets hope they get this one right . The bali hai course I would like to see back is the one that wgt started with when they only had a skill challenge course to play. I have been on the green two times since the change and have not finished a game yet because of holes 3 , 4 , and 8 .

chuckiee  

• PAGES
RSS