Forums

Help › Forums

WGTLS

Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:36 PM (36 replies)
  • wilducrest
    34 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 10:44 AM

I would be willing to donate, and I'm sure alot of other people would to. The ladders as well as Mark are awesome. Mark, let us know if you would like to accept some donations.

Thanks,

wilducrest

• mwh65
    63 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 10:46 AM

Currently working on the changes now to WGTLS.

showtime & wilducrest

you thought correct :) and the new server isn't too bad anyway compared to what we have had before. Of course the crunch time will be this Sunday during the It's a Knockout tourney, or as it has been more recently known, It's a crashed the server again tourney :)

God I miss smilies !!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 11:39 AM

wilducrest:
    I would be willing to donate, and I'm sure alot of other people would to.

I would.

• Stubo
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 3:50 PM
    I would definately be willing to donate some cash, Mark. I just want to thank you once again for all the work you do for us all on WGTLS. Hope the site is back up soon. Stuart
  • resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 5:07 PM

I also will donate or pay a monthly fee if need be.

• skeggy47
    228 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 5:13 PM

I have really enjoyed my short time with WGTLS and hope the problems can be sorted soon, the ladders section really compliments the well designed game that is WGT, I'm missing it so much.

I used to play Microsoft links golf up to five years ago, but this has got many more added features, Hurry back WGTLS we need you and keep up the good work Mark

• shaghar
    514 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 5:43 PM

i will also Donate some money if need be to a well organized run site ....

Cheap Entertainment in my opinion

hope you get it sorted out soon

Shags  

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 7:37 PM
    Count me in as well for donations or monthly fee .Keep up the great work Mark. Nh
  • putt4gold
    56 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 8:24 PM
    No need to apologise. I can't speak for all, but i am sure that the players involved in the knockout tournament would rather thank you for the great work you put into wgtls than to complain to you about the crash. I only found wgtls a week ago, and have already met many great guys who enjoy playing the game as much as i do. So for that i thank you and hope that the site is up and running soon! (going through ladders and guild withdrawls...lol) putt4gold.
  • Matafact
    17 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 1:58 AM

Mark,

I am with the gang, I enjoy WGTLS as much as I do  WGT, most of my friends list came off players I met through WGTLS. Great bunch at WGTLS, and some awesome players. Gladly will donate to the cause, all we need you to do is reference us a Paypal account, which is fairly str8tforward if you don't have one.

Should it be an issue here on the WGT forum, which I could foresee possibly being an issue, you have all our e-mail addresses already, so you, and only you, lol, have my permission to "spam" me on the topic. Not thinking a "pay" per month kind of thing, but a nice msg asking for donations to help offset the hard work, time,  and cost you put into WGTLS. Several have already offered, so it would be a help. 

Not even an issue, let us know, and we can get on it str8t away. Be glad to be able to give back to a person who has given many of us so much by way of the ladders, guilds, k-out's and leagues.

Matt

RSS