Forums

Help › Forums

Club and credit exchange

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2009 7:24 PM (3 replies)
  • DeadEnd
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:23 PM

Any chance of allowing you to exchange clubs with a friend or transfer credits to them?

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:26 PM

From Terms & Conditions...

"WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) does not recognize the transfer of your user accounts ( "Accounts") or any virtual goods, currency or credits ("VGCCs") in such user accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account or VGCC, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account or VGCC, and any such attempt shall be null and void. WGT owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the games and on this Site. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including the VGCCs appearing or originating in the games, or any other attributes associated with the Account, VGCCs or stored on the Site. WGT does not recognize any virtual property transfers executed outside of the games or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to the games. Accordingly, you may not sell VGCCs for "real" money or otherwise exchange VGCCs for value outside of the games. Regardless of terminology used, VGCCs in Accounts represent a limited license right governed solely under the terms of this Agreement, and are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from WGT at any time. You agree that WGT has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such VGCCs at any time as it sees fit in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that WGT will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right."

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 8:42 PM

What about if you want to return a club? Would you get credit towards another?  How about being able to test them out first. 600 credits is an investment loss  if you not hitting them that well. Ill check the faqs . thxs Gazz

• DeadEnd
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 7:24 PM

Thanks for pointing that out for me Tibbets.  I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to terms and conditions I just click the Agree button without reading them.

RSS