Forums

Help › Forums

Disqualified???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 3 2009 9:01 PM (7 replies)
  • foreveraltared
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 3:53 PM

I was recently part of a tournament (one of my first real attempts) and today I checked to see what happened since the tournament was over and it says that I was disqualified.  My question is what did I do wrong?  I would like to participate in the tournaments, but I don't understand why I was disqualified. If anyone could help that would be great

God Bless

Ben

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 4:21 PM

Hi forever, which tournament was this?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 9:08 AM

I was DQ'ed in the week 7, closest to the pin tourney on Kiawah. Also haven't saw anything from week 8 stroke play tourney!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 10:58 AM

Yeah, I noticed that the Week 9 stroke was verified before Week 8.  Is there a problem with the Week 8 stroke?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 2:43 PM

Hi claremoreblue, would you mind taking a screen shot of your disqualification message and sending it to members@worldgolftour.com? This will really help...

nivlac, there is a bug we need to fix before we can verify the wk 8 SP tournament. Should be soon...

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:04 PM

Hi claremoreblue, did you finish the wk 7 closest to the hole tournament?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 8:51 PM

That is a good question alex!! I have know idea now!!lol that may be the issue. It doesn't matter, i just thought there may be some strange issue going on! It has been to long ago for me to recall.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 9:01 PM

If you start the tournament but don't complete a game, the system will consider you "disqualified".

RSS