Forums

Help › Forums

What is wrong with players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 11 2009 10:51 AM (2 replies)
  • mhancock
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2009 8:36 AM

I have attempted to play about 5 different multi-player games this morning and each time the other players have either bailed before the round started or bailed right after their first bad shot.  This caused the game to lock up each time.  Why do people have to be such a poor sport at this?  I have only been playing for about a week on here and am not what I would consider good in the least but if I log on to play, good or bad, I will be there until the end.  Sorry for the rant, I just felt like venting a little...lol

• tinman8543
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2009 5:56 PM

They only reasson there doing this is to save there score.  Sometimes don't blame them, because I'am trying to reach amature status and having a bad game sets you back quite a ways. Although they should give you the courtesy of playing through the last hole before the fold...

My reasoning behind this is Iam trying to qualify for a tournament and I'm not qualified because I am not amature status.  No one seems to know what it takes to be an amature... Hope this helps....

tinman8543

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 10:51 AM

Tinman

Get your average below 69 and you will become amature.  Once you become amature the tees are further back and there is no returning to hack division.

RSS