rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 23 2010 5:29 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:06 AM

Snaike:
    I've moved to treat Eldrick like I do politicians and religious zealots

I tend to treat them more like actors and don't know why most people don't.  It's all entertainment and they're just the leading players in the performance.   They both get the same sense of entitlement and most of them are flakes.

The only different to me is that athletes are less likely to become Scientologists.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:16 AM

OaktheToke:
    The only different to me is that athletes are less likely to become Scientologists.

Now that my friend, was a funny line.  Thank you for the chuckle.  

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:28 AM

On the flip side, it seems like half the athletes want to thank Jesus after a victory.  Like Jesus' top priority that day was watching a sporting event and if that's the case, didn't he give a rat's ass about the loser?

Lee, thanks for being the only person to get my Cheers reference.  Sadly, I was beginning to think that I was the only knucklehead with a photographic memory for classy moments in entertainment history. 

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:51 AM

OaktheToke:
    Lee, thanks for being the only person to get my Cheers reference.  Sadly, I was beginning to think that I was the only knucklehead with a photographic memory for classy moments in entertainment history. 
    Well it's a little known fact that the term knucklehead is from the 1930's (circa). Refers to a person of questionable intelligence. The size of the brain being given relative size of a human knuckle. Sooo, to be a photographic knucklehead is indeed quite an accomplishment....

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 5:54 PM

Snaike:

they're all liars, hypocrites and thieves...

I am not .... lol ...

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 6:17 PM

Has anyone here actually read any of the text messages?  His reputation took an even greater hit in my book after reading some of that stuff.  He is into some pretty high speed stuff with his girlies.  He also seems to have a strange affinity for club sandwiches.  My last conclusion after the browse was  expecting the male lovers to come forward soon.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 6:23 PM

ghettocop1:
    Has anyone here actually read any of the text messages?

Absolutely, unequivocally have no interest whatsoever in these messages...  I just don't care.

Now it's just a circus....  and he gets to be the clown.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 5:29 PM

Im not so sure about gay lovers but i do no that lots of girlie s and cocaine go hand in hand i guess this may be the bombshell that can be dropped on the eve of the masters.

LOL

CSC

• PAGES
RSS