Help › Forums

Re: Skill Challenge Finishes

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2009 11:41 PM (6 replies)
  • woodleigh
    14 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2009 6:07 PM

Hi all

Just a quick question about the Skill Challenge Finishes in the 'Tournament' menu of your stats.

I enter the Skill Challenges quite often and I've finished in the top 100 and the top 10, but in my stats, it displays '0' top 100 finishes and '0' top 10 finishes.

Does anyone know what the problem/reason for this is?

Thanks in advance

woodleigh

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2009 11:19 AM

Hi woodleigh, can you tell us the tournament(s) in which you finished in the top 100?

• woodleigh
    14 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 2:31 PM

G'day Alex

I havent been keeping note, but I finished 4th in the most recent closest-to-the-pin sweeps tourny at Kiawah and I'm currently second in the WGT March Sweepstakes Challenge, also at Kiawah. They're top 10's.

I've entered many others prior and finished in the top 100 of them all.

I'm not too concerned about getting the accolades, its more of just a question why it hasnt appeared in my stats.

Thanks in advance.

• woodleigh
    14 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 8:26 PM

Oh....and 2nd in the Wk 10 c-t-t-p tourny at Kiawah. ;)

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 11:44 AM

Hi woodleigh, the wk 10 and mid-winter sweepstakes have not been verified, and the march sweeps have not ended. Awards and stats won't update until a tournament is finished and verified. It's not easy to tell whether a sweepstakes tournament has been verified at the moment, but we are working on making it clearer.

Thanks

• woodleigh
    14 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 9:33 PM

Thanks again Alex.

What about this tournament.  Finished 19th. Has that been verified yet?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 11:41 PM

No, this one is not verified yet. Our first winner never responded, and we are currently trying to get in touch with the alternate winner.

RSS