Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how do you shoot low scores on skills challange

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 4 2009 7:07 PM (5 replies)
  • iavinilawoods
    26 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2009 6:35 AM

how do you get that low of scores when the shots are so random as to where the ball flight is compared to hit. i mean if you hit it perfect you can still completely miss the green. i have a potential best of 16 yet cant get below 125 because everytime one or two shots will go completely off line. is there some sort of trick i dont know. pretty cool game except for how badly you can get punished for hitting good shot. very frustating makes me sad and not wanting to play please help  

• superken
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2009 8:01 AM

if you get an answer on that you let me know

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2009 1:15 PM

You have to be a very bored individual or very patient take your pick.

• TitleistPro
    94 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2009 9:33 AM

ncviz  that may be the most truthful statement ever posted....LOL 

But a ton of fun too!

God Bless and good luck, 

TP

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2009 10:04 AM

Hmm, could be true, although all my lowest scores happened within 10 minutes of beginning to play.  The patience part was figuring out how the darned thing worked in the first place.

Finding the patterns, good ball striking, and some luck all help.

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 7:07 PM

I agree  sometimes you start off and get a great score, but you really have to learn the game and factor in all the variables. Then in certain instances the shots you know that will work actuall do what they are supposed to do and you get great scores. Time, more time and a little more time. Play the skills enough and you will score well. One thing to those learning play, try as many different shots as you can don't just try to make one shot work.

RSS