Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coeur D'Alene, ID

Mon, Apr 7 2014 6:36 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • backspin888
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:14 AM

Funny to read your post...I grew up in Coeur D'Alene and have played the resort many times, the course is set up for all fairways to drain towards the middle. floating green is fun and challanging because of the winds out on the lake... mainly its not that challanging. If you want a true challange in CDA get on out at Black Rock or Circling Raven.

Regards CDA Native

• ANT11111
    63 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 11:38 PM

black rock is private man and circling is just as easy as Coeur D'Alene but still fun to play. i go every year.

• Aquadog
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 8:14 PM

Cd'A is one of my favorite courses anywhere. Perhaps not the most challenging track, but arguably one of the most scenic.

Playing with forecaddies is also a treat. They really do a nice job of helping the players and keeping the pace of play moving along.

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 8:46 PM

it is a pretty good course but not as good as circling raven.

• alancoolhand
    141 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:37 AM

a friend of mine from WGT is actually from coeur d'alene, his wgt name is fernanfishing, why dont you try and hook up wioth he's a heck of a guy

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:17 PM

This 14th hole is really amazing and the only one of its kind in the world.

I wish we had it here on WGT.

More info here:

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/golf-america-coeur-dalenes-floating-island-green/

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 6:36 PM

Not quite the same but here in Scotland @ The Carrick golf course on the banks of Loch Lomond  we have a driving range that features a floating island green too.

Great hitting someone else's range balls over the water, bit like playing starter balls @ Kiawah #17 on here.... no fear whatsoever! lol

The Carrick @ Loch Lomond

• PAGES
RSS