Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters

Mon, Dec 28 2020 12:01 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thominto
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:29 PM

A while ago  I amongst others complained about quitters, that has largely stopped, but now the organsers are at fault, we are not getting though very few games wihout a notic e saying there is an error try again later,only yesterday we were down to the last hole and that

happened, is there nothing that can be done?.                                                                                      thominto

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 2:52 PM

think  since our players range in age some over 60 years, maybe they should have , like a juke box on everyone's screen, since you can only hear it would be no bother to anyone else... 

• SplashLewis
    357 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:11 PM

How bout the double billing?   I purchase 25 bucks worth of credits, yet my card gets double hit for 50 bucks.  They send you a receipt for 25, yet their log says 25 bucks twice.

so i purchased a putter for 49 bucks, knowing they would double dip me, i "purchased" 25 bucks of credits.  checked my account, yup, 50 dollars worth of credits.  Checked My bank account, Yup.  2 purchases of 25 bucks.  Easy money if you can get it.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 12:01 AM

there still taking extra money all the time and members we talk on discord last month , I asked for 5.00 dollars they took 50 dollars, three months in a row, another player asked for 20 and they took 50.dollars. now the post I am responding to is over 4 years old, and it is still happening lol. I think I am going to get a prepaid visa and maybe put 20 dollars a month in it just for this game, they cant take what isnt there ,

• PAGES
RSS