Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving Range

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2009 9:13 PM (9 replies)
  • KingKoal27
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2009 12:01 PM

How about adding a driving range with various flag pins and yardage markers?  How hard could it be to add one of these?  I think many would enjoy spending the time learning to get to know the clubs and wind speed, along how spin affects the yardage of the ball... Just my thought.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2009 3:39 PM

A driving range would be a good idea.  Very good suggestion.

• thumbwrench
    40 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2009 6:17 AM

Yep, a driving range would be great. Also; I would love to have a putting green/chipping practice area.

• MuddBucket
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2009 5:01 PM

YES. A putting and chipping area is a must. Or at least a repeat shot button in practice mode.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2009 9:47 PM

The worst part of my game on here hitting shots out of bunkers and out of rough near the green so a chipping/putting area would be very good.

• Soyman
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 11:13 AM

both the driving range and putting green ideas are good

\

• RobNJ
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 2:02 PM

Both the driving range and putting greens are good ideas but don't forget --- you can choose to play practice rounds of 3, 6 or 9 holes which can allow you to play with club selection, swings, power meter settings, draw/fade attempts, putting and bunker play.

• Dadrulz
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2009 1:01 AM

Great idea I totally agree.

• MarkBP
    10 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 8:34 PM

just what the doctor ordered puttin and driving range   and new 6 hole hdcp matches

• TrickMilton
    27 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 9:13 PM

I created a post under Product Suggestions also which stated the following, anyone agree?

The ability to re-hit any shot in a practice round would be extremely helpful until or in lieu of the release of a driving range/putting green. I have no idea how hard this would be but maybe the "restart" option in the skills challenge could be rewritten a bit to revert back to the last shot played. If you think about it, the pros do this very thing in their practice rounds to get a feel for the course. 

By the way, I love the upgrade and new club options. Can't wait for the sensitivity issue to be addressed and more clubs to be released.

RSS