Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tibbets

Sat, Apr 18 2009 9:27 PM (6 replies)
  • RookSteak
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2009 10:29 PM

Is this guy Tiger Woods? On every leaderboard ... Incredible!

• beamer750
    38 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2009 6:26 AM

He is the real deal brother

• golfguy1800
    45 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 7:53 PM

Yes, Tibbets is VERY good, but is nice about it. He is a good guy, but people look at him like he is tiger woods

• Futures
    79 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 8:29 AM

Yea!!! Tibbets is pretty good!!!

And listen to this: I heard he won a tournament (in sudden death) with stress fractures and ligament tears of his fingers, the ones used to click the computer mouse. 

I

• FreddyFox
    60 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2009 2:20 PM

I hear Tibbets is actually the computerized version of Iron Byron. Mostly animatronic, but with a touch of feeling [sigh]. I'm coming for you TIBBETS! I'll never get there, but I'm coming for YOU!

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 7:46 PM

Just like the Pro's...

When Tibbets ( aka. Tiger ) is playing....

Who takes second !

Congrats to the master.

Enjoy your play

Mike

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2009 9:27 PM

If you have read his replies I believe he is a total gamer so it goes to show you a lot of practice and strategy will bring you to the top of this game. I have friends that are the same way just with different games.  If you play a lot and take note of all the game tendencies you will do better. I know I read everyones advice and when I started to play this game last year his advice was very helpful, especially when playing through some of the earlier bugs. You can't be bummed there is a great player in the game, you just have to shoot to beat him. I know I have beat him in a few skill challenge competitions but have never beat him in regular hole play...but I'm trying...you should all try too, I know he relishes the competition and always appears fair and friendly with his posting replies and such. Imagine the top player being a total jerk, sure wouldn't be a nice face for the game. All in all I still cant shoot a 58 average....

RSS