Fri, Jun 22 2012 1:26 AM

bblackh1:

Whistler back to top of list.

Why?

You don't even play the course..

• BIGLEW2020
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 10:22 PM

Played brackets and saw the same issue on #4, green all over the place. 6 putted from like 5' out. Hole 3, every time I play, I am in the fairway, 140yds out and shooing at the pin and end up in the sand 53yds out and no mater which way I aim, it goes in the water or OB. Always max out strokes. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 9:56 AM

Just tried playing whistler in a bracket , enjoyed it given that as a mobile only player not played it before , but the screen froze on the fifth hole . And the only choice imhad was forfeit or play on website , which I couldn’t do as I use an iPad , and have no flash , so it will show as a forfeit. Such a shame !

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:36 AM

bossbird:

Just tried playing whistler in a bracket , enjoyed it given that as a mobile only player not played it before , but the screen froze on the fifth hole . And the only choice imhad was forfeit or play on website , which I couldn’t do as I use an iPad , and have no flash , so it will show as a forfeit. Such a shame !

I am guessing you were on the back 9. Whistler freezes on #14 about 40% of the time when I am playing on PCEA, and I am forced to finish on Flash. This is the only hole I have had any issues with and I play this course a lot lately in brackets and RGs. As a side note, I have not had the game freeze at all when playing Cabo.

One more note... It isn't 100%, but #14 at Whistler doesn't seem to freeze as often when I play the shot in reverse view. I don't know if that is an option on mobile though.

Brett

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:46 AM

Thanks for your response Brett , I think I shall leave brackets for now till things have settled down 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 11:16 AM

bossbird:

I don't remember who it was but someone posted a workaround to finish the round on mobile. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 2:36 PM

As it seems whistler is going at end of the year , I don’t think I will bother , but thanks 

RSS