Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hack amateur pro master what are the averages?

Mon, Apr 24 2023 9:25 AM (143 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2023 12:44 PM

robert195665:
    I have seen most masters with averages in the 70s some even the  low 80s not 67 or below.  Why is that? 

Once you move to the next tier level, your average resets based upon you first games(s) played. As is often the case, when moving up, and longer tees, most do not immediately play as the same caliber as before. It takes adjustments and many, many, rounds to move the average back down.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 5:25 AM

robert195665:

Thank you for this information I just saw it for the first time.  I have 2-3 questions I'm hoping to get answered here.  I have seen most masters with averages in the 70s some even the  low 80s not 67 or below.  Why is that?  I became a tour pro when my average was above 100.  The other averages in this post don't seem to be consistent with the tier levels I've seen.  Can someone tell me why that's the case. Thanks

The post above explains the ranked rounds.  You may have been promoted through coin games and I don't know the criteria for promotion there, just that there is one. 

Another way, and it could well have been why you were made TP, is through level.  At level 20, if you haven't already got there by one of the other ways, you are made Amateur, L35 pro and L50 TP.  Unfortunately this system does not continue beyond L50/TP.

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2023 9:25 AM

Should hang the SOBS that Put up 27,28 29 30 MPH winds. Seriously, who the He'll plays in that kind of wind........

RSS