When I want to see the leaderboard or final results of tournaments in which I participated or in which I am still participating, the whole procedure to get there always drives me crazy. Let me explain:
- I do not write down the names of tournaments in which I participate. I do not have a list. But there is also no such list available from WGT.
- So first I have to find out, which tournaments are relevant.
- I go to the "tournaments" tab on the webpage and there I click on the "check your standings" link.
- A complete list of ALL tournaments appears - I have to choose a relevant one by clicking on "details".
- Still not done, because I only get to see a message whether or not I have already completed in this one.
- Now I've got to click on "Leaderboard". Well, finally I get to see what I wanted to see.
- Repeat the procedure for the other tournaments ... and get nuts!
Well, I think that this procedure is way too complicated and could be simplified (hopefully). My suggestion (or wish) is the following:
When I go to the "Tournaments" tab, please provide a list of MY tournaments, in which I participated, so that I can directly go to the actual leaderboard. The list could also be somewhere else, e.g. in "My Profile" or whereever.
That would be really great!