Forums

Help › Forums

Re: (Own) Tournament overview

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 12 2009 1:06 AM (3 replies)
  • Wazuka
    26 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2009 6:03 AM

When I want to see the leaderboard or final results of tournaments in which I participated or in which I am still participating, the whole procedure to get there always drives me crazy. Let me explain: 

• I do not write down the names of tournaments in which I participate. I do not have a list. But there is also no such list available from WGT. 
    • So first I have to find out, which tournaments are relevant. 
    • I go to the "tournaments" tab on the webpage and there I click on the "check your standings" link. 
    • A complete list of ALL tournaments appears - I have to choose a relevant one by clicking on "details". 
    • Still not done, because I only get to see a message whether or not I have already completed in this one. 
    • Now I've got to click on "Leaderboard". Well, finally I get to see what I wanted to see. 
    • Repeat the procedure for the other tournaments ... and get nuts! 

Well, I think that this procedure is way too complicated and could be simplified (hopefully). My suggestion (or wish) is the following: 

When I go to the "Tournaments" tab, please provide a list of MY tournaments, in which I participated, so that I can directly go to the actual leaderboard. The list could also be somewhere else, e.g. in "My Profile" or whereever. 

That would be really great! 

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2009 6:15 AM

Good suggestion.  I have also found it difficult to go back and find all the past results, and I agree we should have a more personalized display of the results of the tournaments we have entered on our profile. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2009 5:09 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. This is definitely something we plan to do.

• Wazuka
    26 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 1:06 AM

Good news, thanks! Really looking forward to it! 

RSS