Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I cannot start the game - endless loop loading flash

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 17 2008 9:43 PM (4 replies)
  • lain
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2008 10:07 AM

Loading the flash file causes an endless loop: I see the WGT logo and after a second the page reloads. I am using Firefox 3 on Mac OS X.

• Bubbaspaz
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2008 10:25 AM

I am experiencing the same issue.

Browser = Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3

OS = Mac OS X Ver 10.5.5

• Neilrussell
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2008 11:03 AM

I get a blue screen on flash with the words "Main Menu". I am using internet explorer 7

• Gooshi
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2008 11:31 AM

@ Iain + Bubbaspa

Normally when you get endless loop its because a popup blocker is working. This is how to turn of blocker in Firefox;

Go to Edit/Preferences/Content (in Firefox toolbar) and uncheck block popup windows.

or

Click on the exceptions button on the right of the  block popup windows selection, add www.wgt.com to the list of allowed websites. (This is best method because you still have your blocker working for when you surfing the net.)

If still not working try turning of Firewalls etc to see if there the problem as sometimes they have popup blockers on them aswell.

If still not working try the most recent version of Abode Flash Player

Abode Flash Player 10 beta

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

Hope this helps, Gooshi

• Benuwine
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2008 9:43 PM

Same problem here, no browsers on a Mac apparently load the Flash portion of the game, just an endless loop where the logo shows up and the game never loads. Pop-ups aren't the problem as they are allowed on all my browsers.

RSS