Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tiger's whereabouts

Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:24 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:32 AM

i agree with you 100%, you have the solution but it unfortunately comes with an "IF". people have and will continue to listen to the media as though the media knows what they are talking about. the world is in a downward spiral and it doesn't take much to see that

I've enjoyed the discussion Faterson thanks. 

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:44 AM

Sneaky guy. Wonder how he left his home without the ragsheets knowing.

I guess this means he won't be on Dr. Drew's TV show.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:45 AM

I like your spirit Eternal.

I feel the same way but the change has to start with the individual.I can't think of any atrocities being committed in the name of Jesus but people can say what they like.

As far as what the media puts in our faces is based on what the Corporations are tring to sell to the public.It has nothing to do with morals it only has to do with money and how they can use a celebrity to push they're products on the public.It's sad when you buy something because someone rich told you to.

I have one example of how stupid anyone would be for buying what a celebrity is selling---"Icy Hot" spokes person is Shaq the great basketball player and multi-millionaire.He swears by that stuff but in reality the guy would have to go past his personal massage,whirlpool, and his own medical team to go out and buy some "Icy Hot"...Now some people might not realize that this is false advertisement but I think it is because anyone with common sense knows good and well that nobody is giving up all the afore mentioned options to go get an "Icy Hot" patch.I'd take that personal massage before I ran down to the local dollar store looking for some relief for my back pain.

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:24 PM

Photos have been released at radaronline.com of what they call pictures of Tiger Woods outside of Gentle Path.

• PAGES
RSS