Help › Forums

Re: Free credit videos

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 7 2023 6:26 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2023 3:04 PM

Anyone else having issues with the free credit videos,the last day and a half. It's been fairly consistent,that i can only get 2 videos then it gives me the no vids available message. Leave comeback 2 more,then shuts me down completely. Come back some time later,same thing starts all over again.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 11:21 AM

BOZ, I think that happens when the servers that host the free credit videos are super-busy.  What you describe has been happening to me a lot lately when I try to watch the videos during the middle of the day USA Eastern time.  But last night, I watched the videos a little after midnight USA Eastern time, and I didn't get any "no videos available" messages then.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 2:45 PM

working fine me as usual every morning at 6 am EST

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 7:12 PM

Thanks,for the reply Sam. It was all day long for about 3 days(sat,sun and mon)then teus returned to normal. Got my 150 each of those 3 days but what a grind. Thx again guys for the replys😊

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 6:16 AM

BOZskills:

Anyone else having issues with the free credit videos,the last day and a half. It's been fairly consistent,that i can only get 2 videos then it gives me the no vids available message. Leave comeback 2 more,then shuts me down completely. Come back some time later,same thing starts all over again.

Has been happening on and off for the last couple of weeks.  As brian said, pick a time every day and do them at the same time every day, and they will work best for you.  I use multiple devices to get the vids and, in most cases, have no problems.  I add the 150 to my current total and know when I have reached my limit.  Another way to tell if that pop up is real or not is when it pops up.  When you reach your limit the pop up will be immediately after telling it yes for a new vid.  If not real, it will search for a video and after a while then it pops up. 

Normally you won't need to wait until later if that happens, just press press the video button again.  I find it happens more frequently on WiFi connected devices, then those hard wired.

And Sam is also correct, it may also happen if you try to load 2 or more videos at the same instant.  Just like you can't sign on to 2 different devices at the same moment in time.

You can be signed on, only for the vids on multiple devices, you just can't actually log on at the same moment, you have to wait until one is logged on and then do another.  But don't have the launcher running with a game, it will not allow it.

• sashaless
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2023 7:44 PM

Same for me...used to take maybe 40 minutes to get the 150 credits, now I'm lucky to get 10 credits an hour. Its not worth my time. Clearly there is a problem with WGT but there has been no mention of it. Some of us have to rely on these videos to buy balls but maybe they don't care about the ones who don't 'cash up' anymore.

• JKWick
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 8:12 AM

Having same problems with video's as as i have been playing since 8/2012.                    NOT HAPPY NOW. Living on Fixed Income this is really LAME.                                                                                                                          PLEASE FIX WE ARE DEDICATED WGT PLAYER'S   2,437 DAZE IN A ROW OF PLAYING IF THATS NOT DEDICATED I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 12:11 PM

My new round of videos started at 3pm est. Watched 5 videos before the blank screen back to the home screen started up again. Guess it's still not fixed yet

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 2:09 PM

sesky:

My new round of videos started at 3pm est. Watched 5 videos before the blank screen back to the home screen started up again. Guess it's still not fixed yet

Did you happen to download a Tapjoy game app this weekend? I was having vid issues too and this morning I deleted the Tapjoy game, I installed Saturday, and suddenly I can watch vids without a hiccup. 

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 2:10 PM

Duphpherer:
    Did you happen to download a Tapjoy game with weekend? I was having vid issues too and this morning I deleted the Tapjoy game, I installed Saturday, and suddenly I can watch vids without a hiccup. 

No Tapjoy was downloaded but indeed the videos appear to be up and running again

• PAGES
RSS