Help › Forums

Re: match play and skins credit games

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 15 2023 11:36 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CaddyShackerMan
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 7:12 PM

Hardly anyone plays match or skins for credits anymore. Most people ive mentioned it to while playing, dont even know it exists. I think you should advertise it so others know that it is available. Also, most dont even know there are forums or that they can even see stats.

• CaddyShackerMan
    10 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2023 11:32 AM

no response guess they dont care lol

• Squatch031
    161 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2023 4:13 PM

I played a couple of matches but like tournaments, I have found that money brings out the vultures.  While I play a good game, I can't compete with some of these guys that shoot in the 50s.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 9:21 AM

May e you should explain how it works or indeed how you would give credits ? I know nothing about this !

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 11:02 AM

bossbird:

May e you should explain how it works or indeed how you would give credits ? I know nothing about this !

When you choose match play mode, you can choose from 3 options, practice, scored or challenge. Challenge mode is for credits, ranging from 100 to 4000 per match (if memory serves). The player who sets up the match has to choose the amount and the other player either agrees to it or not.

All this talk got me hungry for it again, so if anyone fancies a go, hit me up with a FR and a PM ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers, 

Baby Shark

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 11:55 AM

AnaNikolaj:

bossbird:

When you choose match play mode, you can choose from 3 options, practice, scored or challenge. Challenge mode is for credits, ranging from 100 to 4000 per match (if memory serves). The player who sets up the match has to choose the amount and the other player either agrees to it or not.

All this talk got me hungry for it again, so if anyone fancies a go, hit me up with a FR and a PM ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers, 

Baby Shark

You look too good a player for me !! Lol

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 2:41 PM

CaddyShackerMan:

no response guess they dont care lol

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 4:17 AM

AnaNikolaj:

bossbird:

Cheers, 

Baby Shark

On my iPad , I only have option , practice or scored , there is no challenge . Maybe just on iPad I don’t know , it’s all I have ! 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 9:36 AM

Must be a PC only thing for now... 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 10:00 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Must be a PC only thing for now... 

It is.  WGT stated in Discord that they did not want to include Challenge (i.e. playing for credits) in their initial rollout of Match Play and Skins to Mobile devices because of the risks.  They said they are still seeing a lot of disconnects from mobile games, and didn't want the nightmare of having to deal with angry customers who lost credits because of them.

• PAGES
RSS