Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Too Many Lost Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 14 2023 1:58 PM (6 replies)
  • i1488
    44 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2023 1:58 PM

I've played this game for many months and have found that if there is any chance a golf shot can go awry and go out-of-bounds then WGT programming is very suspicious in helping in this regard. 

From my experience, the meter jumps just at impact(ding) all but guarantees the ball is lost in certain situations.

I've written WGT about this and they tell me it basically isn't their problem because it cannot be verified.  How in the world are we players supposed to verify? Are we to record every single shot on this platform?

I am very displeased with how WGT handles these anomalies in their game.  $$$ being a factor in their response is all I can think of as a reason they don't care about us players.

Shame on WGT.  1:55PM 7-5-2023 < to see if this is delayed in getting posted (approved)

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2023 10:42 PM

HP, you're on a roll. lol 

i1488, I've been playing on PC for almost 2 years and have never seen the glitchy meter. I still lose balls, but have only myself to blame. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 1:49 AM

i1488:

I've played this game for many months and have found that if there is any chance a golf shot can go awry and go out-of-bounds then WGT programming is very suspicious in helping in this regard. 

From my experience, the meter jumps just at impact(ding) all but guarantees the ball is lost in certain situations.

About the only way the new game is better is the meter, there are hardly any complaints about it.  So lets consider it's not down to wgt but something to do with your computer. 

Someone that knows what's going on and favours free speech to a disgusting degree will clearly be of interest to certain people.  Monitoring equipment is known to interfere with your computer but what they make happen is it's just for a very very short time, so that you don't notice.  That may well be the source of your problem.

Send a bill to the CIA for your lost balls ;-) 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 1:59 AM

i1488:
    Shame on WGT.  1:55PM 7-5-2023 < to see if this is delayed in getting posted (approved)

So they have you monitored too.  Forget that it was Sunday, it'd maybe need to be checked for codes before being published.

• jumanjaydazed
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 2:20 AM

Sounds like a skill issue

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 1:31 PM

Duphpherer:
    i1488, I've been playing on PC for almost 2 years and have never seen the glitchy meter.

I had meter skips twice today on my Windows 10 gaming laptop.  After the 2nd one, I shut down a couple other games I had running in other windows (slots games running in BlueStacks emulators) and the meter skips went away.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 1:58 PM

i1488:
    the meter jumps just at impact(ding)

..diff problem for me. I have a super fast meter every now and then. At one point a few weeks ago I lost 4 balls in 3 days because of a super fast meter. I now take a practice swing 95% of the time before hitting my shot and have no issues since doing this. Cheers

RSS