Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Comebacks

Mon, May 22 2023 7:25 AM (5 replies)
  • daychob
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2023 6:33 AM

What's up ladies and gents! Just finished playing 2 of 3 holes in casablanca. I was -2 apponent +1 and like usual he forfeited. I know it would be difficult to comeback from a 3 point deficit but it's possible. I was just wondering what the greatest comeback is that you've witnessed? Thanks all. Have a blessed day.

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2023 9:48 PM

Good timing!Yesterday I played in a Beverly Hills coin room game at Chambers I was 3 down after 8 holes and congratulated my rival and teed off on the final hole a par 3.Unbelievably I birdied the hole and my opponent double bogied!On to the tie breaker the same par 3 I landed 25ft away you guessed it my poor partner put it in a bunker!The moral of the story never give in!

• stnfce
    40 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2023 10:54 PM

I usually play the Beverly Hills coin room exclusively as I think 9 holes will usually show who's the better player (at least that day anyway). double bogied hole 1 vs his par and got in the thresh on hole 3 and triple bogied so I was plus 5 to his 1 under. I then proceded to eagle , birdie, par, eagle, birdie, par to finish 1 under. he parred out until 9th hole and I guess the pressure got to him and he bogied to hand me the win. best part was he was a tour master to my master at the time and 20 levels above me. I have forfeited on occasion due to frustration but it's rare. Use each hole to get into a rthymn for later even if you're getting thrashed.

• Fist0Blister
    27 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2023 7:25 AM

Nothing is more exciting that being down by 4 strokes in an alt game after 5 Holes only to Win 5 straight Holes and Win the match now that will getting you Dancing.

RSS