Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdowns?

Tue, Feb 27 2024 4:57 PM (91 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2023 12:44 AM

callaghan159:

Current showdown in 3 of 3 hole comps I had 4 Maxxed apparel packs---what a a joke.

You know you can choose the sponsor you want, before you star playing, right? 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2023 3:26 AM

AnaNikolaj:

callaghan159:

Current showdown in 3 of 3 hole comps I had 4 Maxxed apparel packs---what a a joke.

You know you can choose the sponsor you want, before you star playing, right? 

Yes I know that and I have done that and I have recieved these "maxxed" apparel no matter what sponosor I choose.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2023 7:05 AM

Paul, we were already able to work ot the regular tourney tiebreaker system. Turns out, that in case of identical scorecard the winner is the one who signed up earlier and not the one who posted the score earlier. I always thought it was the latter, cause the idea winners could be determined by their entry time seemed too idiotic to even contemplate. 

• BarelyHuman
    22 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2023 2:22 PM

I agree, too random and not enough "fairness". In the Rush showdown final, my last three holes, the opponent quit on the first hole and locked the game, with no ability to continue. With the timer buffering, the disqualification notice showed against me resulting in 3 bogies... it's just a game but the suck factor rates off the scale. Error code 1072 does me no good if I don't know what it is.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2023 9:06 AM

Well these showdowns are getting to be pure garbage. Got my apparel prize---4 pieces of apparel---and I got 4 "maxed" pieces. What a joke. Just might not play anymore.

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2023 9:34 AM

callaghan159:

Well these showdowns are getting to be pure garbage. Got my apparel prize---4 pieces of apparel---and I got 4 "maxed" pieces. What a joke. Just might not play anymore.

True.  The return on investment is not worth it to play in them.  

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 12:37 AM

pdb1:
    And all you get is a set of balls . Lol .

Not to mention, that only the chosen few get those balls. From what I heard, that prize (3 or 4 sleeves?) is the total per club, not per player 🤦‍♂️

RSS