Forums

Help › Forums

Re: USAMVCC are looking for a few good players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 26 2023 7:52 PM (3 replies)
  • Bogeyplus
    1,149 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 7:37 AM

We have a breakfast team outing every morning @ 8a.m.CST. So if you like to play every morning and would like to join us. Contact Bogeyplus @ USAMVCC 

Hope to hear from you soon. Bogeyplus

• Pop19470
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 6:05 AM

I’m considering joining a more active team than I am on. Do you have in house tournaments? I’m trying to get to Tour Legend and I will participate.

• Pop19470
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 7:10 AM

Are you still looking for players?

• Kotuhi0
    26 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 7:52 PM

Hey Pop...If all else fails and you don't find are club that fits ,have are look

into "The Chip In" club..as are club we can offer what your asking for..

L19 club.we clash and turf war,atleast 6 weekly comps running everyweek,fedex cup,Credit prize tournaments,credit(Pro shop voucher)giveaways.MAPS tournaments,Ryder cup,,Annual match agaisnt are welk know club)you name it we got it,if we don't we make it happen as out motto is we all "Chip in"..Real only ask is play least once are month and use your daily pass,to contribute to team Xp.More importantly"Have fun and get amongst your fellow chips"

Primary club chat platform is Discord,but also have Facebook and in app chat for those that don't want into Discord..Being in Discord has its perks,

Our top players(one well known within wgt circles)love nothing more than to help..Are team is only as strong as its weakest player..We will get you to TL tier .

I

RSS