Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Communication between Club members and owner?

Fri, Apr 14 2023 7:15 PM (2 replies)
  • Stevo6802
    28 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 1:50 PM

When a new recruit joins my Club it’s almost impossible to communicate with them…how about being able to click on the members profile and send them a text..get rid of the club chat, no one uses it because it’s so cumbersome..

It’s ridiculous how hard it is to get a recruit or new member to send or accept friend requests and until then I have no means to send them an email either…recruits should automatically default to friend status with the owner to enable at least an email, that’s if they turn it on notifications etc.

I think being able to click on a member’s profile and send them a text would be a great improvement.

Thanks,

Stevo6802 - Owner, StinkinGreen CC

• Soup3rDye
    18 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2023 7:15 PM

I am 100% with you on that. this has got to have one of the worst interclub messaging systems ever, lol. Half the messages i send in club chat never go through, and if they do NOBODY checks chat because there is no way to know a message was sent.

Some kind of indicator saying I have a message would be awesome... I dunno maybe a red mark on your avatar like when u get new clothing would be one easy way on top of being able to message club members directly.

RSS