Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unfair TW and Clash Matches

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 13 2023 8:45 AM (3 replies)
  • whitneyangel98
    232 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 9:08 AM

Many will think I'm just complaining for no reason but we all are lining the pockets of WGT every time we play this game. I have written to the powers that be over and over about the way clubs are matched against each other. Time after time I  am told nothing can be done. I'm no computer programmer but I think something can easily be written into the program to prevent a level 20 club with hundreds of high ranking members to play against a level 10 club with 7 members. In the turf war just completed we were outscored 48 million to 126,000. Absolutely ridiculous.  I implore affected clubs to join me in writing to WGT until there is a solution.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 1:52 AM

The company has probably designed the games to line their pockets - capitalism 101. Consequently, they won't invest more in program modifications as long as they are successful.

OTOH, you should evaluate your investments of time and money in the game concerning their success. My 2 Pfennig: Act accordingly.

Up and foremost, this is a game - have fun!

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 5:35 AM

whitneyangel98:
    prevent a level 20 club with hundreds of high ranking members to play against a level 10 club with 7 members.

whitneyangel98:
    In the turf war just completed we were outscored 48 million to 126,000. Absolutely ridiculous.  I implore affected clubs to join me in writing to WGT until there is a solution.

The # of members and the club level has very little to do with it- I would bet if you look back at the scores, One of their members probably posted higher than 126K. 

IE: I own a level 9 club with about the same # of members as yours, but I am the only one who usually plays the TW. Personally I hit bellagio room and try to put up 5-10mill and then see what the other club does. IMO- anything less than 1mill is going to lose the TW unless the other side don't play. 126k will get beat by one person very easily.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 8:45 AM

alosso:
    Up and foremost, this is a game - have fun!

+1 This should be the focus, but if competing and winning TWs is important to someone- The realization that you need a lot of coins and the willingness to risk them in large numbers is needed.

RSS