Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Southern England Links vs Royal and Grand Leigh Valley GC

Wed, Mar 29 2023 10:45 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Stanley0381
    260 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2023 3:33 AM

Another titanic match (so many close games) between ibrads and dougal7 which went to the 21st hole when ibrads managed to take the win. 

well played both of you

Current match score I make it

RGLV 10

SEL 16

4 matches to go 

• Stanley0381
    260 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 5:13 AM

Next game has been played and wow what a match between sirobertsx and kenBtexas having seen the card. It ebbed and flowed throughout and sirbob managed to take the win on the 21st hole. 

Amazing how close all these games have been with great company which is a theme I keep hearing.

Well played to both of you in an incredible game.

match score now

RGLV 12

SEL 17

3 games to go! 

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2023 12:05 AM

Even closer now with only 20 games left. What a titanic battle. Good luck to those involved in the final 2 games.

• Stanley0381
    260 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2023 2:45 AM

A massive win for RGKV with bigunit winning 2 and 1 v Ranger1988 in a match that ebbed and flowed. 

Well played both of you and with 2 matches left the match score is now

RGLV 14

SEL 17.

what a match this it turning out to be 

• Stanley0381
    260 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 12:47 PM

And a match win for SEl following IBPRIME giving me a lesson In how to play matchplay. Kerry - a joy to play against you (honestly it was) and your skill factor in the match was something to behold. Very well played and fully deserved to win 6 and 5.

Match score now 20 - 14 to SEL so congratulations to SEL though we still have 1 game to go which we hope will make the score more respectable.

Been huge fun to do this and thanks Nico for reaching out to us and suggesting this match which is 1st time we have done this and we will do so again.

We wish you well in your World Cup and good luck to you all in this competition 

• ibprime
    264 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 1:01 PM

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank for the match.  I really enjoy this CC vs CC games as they give us a chance to meet new players and have a good time. If you see me online send a game invite anytime.  Thank you Nico for setting this up...  

Good Luck to RGLV GC in future and hope to see your CC in the WC next year.

Kerry

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 10:45 AM

Sounds like a brilliant Match up with some awesome games, Keep er lit Folks..

• PAGES
RSS